IGNORED

VHS Head - Midnight Section

oscillik

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully Bleep will be offering this soon, I think they package their records better than Skam. Last time I ordered directly from Skam, the goods arrived damaged. Anyway, looking forward to this!

cannot wait.

what good is releasing an album/EP on a monday?? what am i going to do. enjoy the hell out of the album on the way to work? release it on friday next time ^_^

So those who have to wait a week to get the album because they don't live on the uk can listen to it on the weekend, maybe

Hopefully Bleep will be offering this soon, I think they package their records better than Skam. Last time I ordered directly from Skam, the goods arrived damaged. Anyway, looking forward to this!

And trademark ROG vinyl came with a free download via Bleep, but didn't with Skam. Which is a bit odd.

And trademark ROG vinyl came with a free download via Bleep, but didn't with Skam. Which is a bit odd.

"download via bleep" being the operative word.

Skam don't have a digital shop.

"download via bleep" being the operative word.

that's 3 words! (soz, just being anal)

- checking out that dude's Midinight Section playlist atm... am yet to order the EP. prolly won't be any left by the time i can afford to.

This EP is the dogs bollocks. If you liked the album, don't waste another second. Order this shit right now.

i only really like a few of the tracks, tbh. the rest sound like TROG leftovers... lot of the same sounds in there.

so probably won't be buying this after all... and i'm kinda over the VHS bug and all the hype now.

Still not received my 12" through the post yet (pre-ordered from Skam), anyone else? I'm determined to hang on to hear it on vinyl first before buying the MP3s.

Pity, it was ace when they did a few years ago, lots of good shit to be had (although some releases sounded like ropey vinyl rips).

Still not received my 12" through the post yet (pre-ordered from Skam), anyone else? I'm determined to hang on to hear it on vinyl first before buying the MP3s.

nah, not received it either. was disappointed that the postman hadn't shown up by midday :-/

Archived