IGNORED

Favorite Bass Lines

J3FF3R00

• 1 year later...
Guest deferlow

fuck if i had to make a list of my 50 favourite basslines i think a good quarter of that would be all primus / claypool

i was thinking the other day about just how classic primus are, i think history will smile upon them quite favourably as being truly unique (sorry to anyone here that doesn't like them). i know the 90's were a while ago now and they have a lot of fans but i still think they get written off by people too much.

I've got a lovely pair of coconuts...

• 2 months later...
Guest murphythecat8

fuck if i had to make a list of my 50 favourite basslines i think a good quarter of that would be all primus / claypool

i was thinking the other day about just how classic primus are, i think history will smile upon them quite favourably as being truly unique (sorry to anyone here that doesn't like them). i know the 90's were a while ago now and they have a lot of fans but i still think they get written off by people too much.

has anyone posted the bonus track from orblivion yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynWtFGM5mU8

of course, primus IS the bass player. One of the best bass player.

He is already a legend, I however dont really like the rest of the band.

I also love mike watts

Edited by murphythecat8