IGNORED

Cream Cheese

YEK

Guest disparaissant

i take a calcium supplement and drink a lot of almond milk

and i probably could get away with eating a bit here and there but i'd probably get wicked cramps, that's usually what happens. (also gas) it sucks.

i can handle certain types of cheeses alright but cream cheese is not one of them.

i'm pretty severely intolerant :(

i'm surprised there is anything even remotely related to cheese in doritos.

for real.

i'm surprised there is anything even remotely related to cheese in doritos.

It's incidental cheese formation from sheep stomach and raw human milk spillage combining on the assembly line in the Dorito factory, but it's cheese nonetheless.

Once I was eating crackers on cream-cheese. But I was eating each one directly after spreading the cream-cheese on the crackers.

Anyway, I must have let my mind wander, because when I stopped day-dreaming I was almost out of crackers I didn't remember eating all of them.

Cream cheese is addictive.

And yeah, lox with cream cheese would be one of my top 5 most delicious foods of all time.

Cream cheese is pretty awesome! Man, slice jalapenos in half and hollow out, brown some sausage or bacon, add cream cheese in with cooked meat and heat slowly creating a thick delicious filling. Spoon filling into hollowed jalapenos, wrap with bacon, grill until bacon is cooked= AMAZON DELICIOUS TREAT!

1261757108_11d292c1cd.jpg

In the absence of hummus, hamos, hommos, hommus, homos, houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus, my good lady is preparing me a Garlic and Coriander pitta bread envelope stuffed with fried eggs, grated mature Canadian Cheddar salad and cherry tomatoes. She is cursing as I type for she is no dab hand with a fried egg and apparently the shells have got "bum stuff" on them.

edit: wrong thread

i had Canadian Cheddar for a while in the cheaper everyday cheese role. cause of long working hours and not driving, i was unable to get out of town which only had co-op, and that was the only Cheddar they stocked that's actually made with proper rennet and also the only decent tasting one. had the Tesco Canadian cheddar once, and it was the same cheese repackaged. So the Morrison's one is probably the same too. At this time of year try to get cherry plum tomatoes, they're a bit better.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I just biked in to say that you can stir cream cheese into pasta with some pesto and it's truly delicious

Guest AcrossCanyons

I just biked in to say that you can stir cream cheese into pasta with some pesto and it's truly delicious

I like this idea :sup:

WILL REPORT BACK

definitely a good ingredient for a pasta sauce.

i used to eat cream cheese bagels all the time. then one day i realized i didn't like it anymore... weird, eh. now i just use butter.

yeah, that's probably the cause of my sudden disinterest. tim hortons slathers a half-bucket of the stuff on their bagels... it's kinda gross.

i used to eat cream cheese bagels all the time. then one day i realized i didn't like it anymore... weird, eh. now i just use butter.

yeah, that's probably the cause of my sudden disinterest. tim hortons slathers a half-bucket of the stuff on their bagels... it's kinda gross.

Yes. Fuck Tim Horton's bagels. Coffee is good, yeah whatever. But they have shit bagels though.

Archived