IGNORED

Is A beard still IDM?

Guest Shockerbrown

Mine's getting a touch of length just because I've been lazy. May let it stay longer for the time being. Is it still IDM though? Any recent BoC pics that we can use as a guideline???

sent using magic space waves

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Stubble treats me fine.

I look 12 without facial hair and I look like a dad with a beard. Like a dad that has diarrhea on his face.

Stubble treats me fine.

I look 12 without facial hair and I look like a dad with a beard. Like a dad that has diarrhea on his face.

so true for me too. the trick is getting the stubble look but not being too long so it looks like a untrimmed beard, gotta keep that short. use a beard trimmer on a very fine setting.

Fuck, once that grey/white train comes out of the beard station, it really gathers steam, doesn't it?

P.S. young WATMMsnappers get off my lawn

Yup. My beard is getting so grey, but I haven't gotten much of any grey hair yet. I like it though so who cares.

sent using magic space waves

Stubble treats me fine.

so true for me too. the trick is getting the stubble look but not being too long so it looks like a untrimmed beard, gotta keep that short. use a beard trimmer on a very fine setting.

Been doing this for years. I use a pair of hair clippers.

Archived