triachus

PUSCIFER SET OCT. 18 RELEASE DATE FOR "CONDITIONS OF MY PAROLE"

A New Collection of Court Ordered Salty Dance Hits

"JEROME, ARIZ., June 24 -- Puscifer, the project ringleader Maynard James Keenan describes as "Twin Peaks in the desert," will release Conditions of My Parole on Oct. 18 via Puscifer Entertainment. The first single from the release, Man Overboard, is now available via iTunes and other digital service providers. "The Verde Valley is an intrinsic part of what Puscifer is," explains Keenan. "It's equal parts Twilight Zone, Mayberry and Road Warrior. The ghosts & aliens, Republicans & liberals, cowboys & artists living side by side with hostile creatures such as scorpions, spiders, rattlesnakes, javelinas & hippies are just a few of the spicy ingredients that give Conditions of My Parole its unique flavor." Conditions of My Parole was recorded in Jerome, Ariz. this spring with tracking done amidst the wine barrels from Keenan's Caduceus Cellars.

Man Overboard listenable @ https://store.puscif...m/frameset.html

post-1240-0-91928600-1313574064_thumb.jpg

click

I'm not that much into Puscifer, I mostly wanted to post that album cover

here it is again if you've missed it:

post-1240-0-91928600-1313574064_thumb.jpg

click

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

this album is way better than i thought it was going to be. what a killer sound they have going on here and maynard showing a lot of range on this rather mostly low talk vox like on v. i am very very very happy with this.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

carina round is part of puscifer i think. or at least she tours with them. she is incredible. her first album is gold.

I never got along with what I heard of the first album but half way through this and I'm absolutely loving it. Keenan is easily one of the best vocalists around in my mind.

I'm really excited to hear this. Couldn't give a fuck about V is for Vagina - heard it once at the insistence of a friend, even though I'd done my best to ignore it up to that point. I suppose there are a few decent moments on that album but I really don't feel it was worth my time. Really impressed with the overall sound of this after hearing the samples (and one whole song I think). Downloaded, just need to throw it on my listening device tonight!

Monsoons, Horizons and Oceans are blowing my mind.

Also I should totally hate Man Overboard for the cheesy lyrics but I totally don't. It works somehow.

Only weak tracks for me are Telling Ghosts and Conditions of my Parole.

Love this album.

Archived