oscillik

I don't really care for Ryan Gosling with that silly smirk of his. His talents are really only limited to day-time soaps, in my opinion.

Jared Leto? The biggest mistake the academy ever made was awarding this guy an oscar so that he actually believes he has some kind ability, 

He hasn't.

Villeneuve has made some very fine movies these last few years with excellent actors so it's really odd how he has chosen these guys to appear in a sequel for one of the most highly regarded films ever made.

I'm not hopeful for this. Would have preferred a cast of relative unknowns, to be honest. I'd have ditched Harrison too. He's only doing it for the money, anyway.

At least with a huge budget, the effects will be cool. That's if there is money left after Harrison has taken his cut.

Edited by fumi

you want a Pixel now, that's the current Google phone.

I'm using my Nexus 5 right now, has been solid for 3.5 yrs.

Edited by usagi

I have a Nexus 6P

Thread derailment, but is this phone ok?

My Nexus 5 battery is starting to get pretty shitty and im looking to switch soon.

Yeah the phone is alright, camera on it is decent for a mobile phone. Audio output on it is pretty weak though (had to install different kernel in order to boost the gain).

Despite recommendations for the Pixel, I can't recommend the pixel based on the fucking ridiculous price they're asking for it in comparison to other flagship phones out there and the lack of comparable features.

In all honesty, I'm getting pretty sick of Google's shit, after being a Nexus user throughout it's entire existence as a line (including the very original Android Dev Phone 1 ) - didn't like the way they were artificially leaving out features for the Nexus 5X and 6P to push people to buy the Pixel. That and the fact that Google can't make their minds up about anything (messaging clusterfuck).

Anyway.....ehhh maybe I'm the wrong person to ask. And I should eat. Not a fucking snickers though.

I have a Nexus 6P

Thread derailment, but is this phone ok?

My Nexus 5 battery is starting to get pretty shitty and im looking to switch soon.

Forgot to say - you can replace the battery in the original Nexus 5 really easy, I did it on my old one. I think the legit LG battery for it cost me like £13 on amazon too

• 4 weeks later...

B9C0E5CE-A270-4753-9285-92C04DEF199B_zps

I assume this photo was taken when Harrison Ford walked on set and asked where the buffet was.