oscillik

was actually thinking about the soundtrack the other day prompted by this thread and wondering if Vangelis is actually still alive........??

Oh I'd love to give Deckard, a good seeing to.

Really, really, hard.

You should totally creepy-pseudorape Deckard the way he creepy-pseudorapes Rachael.

Oh I'd love to give Deckard, a good seeing to.

Really, really, hard.

You should totally creepy-pseudorape Deckard the way he creepy-pseudorapes Rachael.

I can do creepy.

• 5 months later...

either Ridley Scott has lost his mind or somehow he knows exactly what he's doing, The only other director i know to do this is George Lucas (who destroyed Indiana jones and Star Wars in the same decade). Does Ridley know wtf he's getting into? the potential backlash that can happen if he in any way shits on the legacy of these movies?

Edited by Awepittance

i think it could be good, he's not george lucas. if he gets vangelis in for another soundtrack and expands on the world that philip k dick explores in 'do androids', i think it could be a great movie. depends on what direction he takes, i wish he'd go more into the state of the world, the mood organs etc.

Edited by noise

So many people talk about Scott doing a remake in this thread, it's not a remake it's a new story! Could be good, could be crap but the original would always be as good as it is.

there's no source information either way, except for some website that mentions something without even citing their source