oscillik

ah dude bro...

we’re talking mainstream sci-fi flick ITT innit? Why not watch it on the most future device in your possession? You can lol as much as you like, it probably looks better on that screen than on any that you have ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

would I like to watch it on a huge-ass Dolby-vision OLED TV? Yes sure but I don’t have one and they’re expensive.

Also there’s a fuckton of cozy movie theaters in my town ranging from converted living rooms showing obscure weird shit to an IMAX, so yeah plenty to pick from, but I’m in a cheap apartment in a small town in south Morocco right now and they don’t have anything here and that’s that.

ah dude bro...

we’re talking mainstream sci-fi flick ITT innit? Why not watch it on the most future device in your possession? You can lol as much as you like, it probably looks better on that screen than on any that you have ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

would I like to watch it on a huge-ass Dolby-vision OLED TV? Yes sure but I don’t have one and they’re expensive.

Also there’s a fuckton of cozy movie theaters in my town ranging from converted living rooms showing obscure weird shit to an IMAX, so yeah plenty to pick from, but I’m in a cheap apartment in a small town in south Morocco right now and they don’t have anything here and that’s that.

Well, I envy your phone anyway, phling. I'd love something from Apple with an OLED screen. Top quality.

ah dude bro...

Well, I envy your phone anyway, phling. I'd love something from Apple with an OLED screen. Top quality.

Well, i envy you being in south morocco. Top quality. Fuck watching movies dude, go crate digging, music there is awesome!

modern LOLEDS are not that expensive anymore btw, LG OLED55B7 is about 1500$. i've had one and the quality is simply phenomenal and easily beats anything you can get in a cinema. i've had one for a couple of weeks but had an issue with it so i had it returned, but i'm probably buy gonna get another one soon and torrent 4k blu rays stupid hard.

btw, this film sucked.

also Fury Road looks a lot better, colors are absolutely brilliant

kind of like early 2000s films look kinda shit with their over-contrast..?

lol

lol

btw, this film sucked.

anyway you hate villeneuve... which i can relate, fantastic eye candy but the stories are way crappy, except for enemy, which you also hated lol

yeah it's time i put it out there too, i think it sucked a bit, besides the gorgeous visuals... no soul whatsoever...

just compare these villains with these...3cd08db2d9649d507a8ed94ba020064b6876e9ac

blade-runner-art-roy-pris.jpg

hauer-001.jpg

blade-runner-jared-leto-640x0.png

3cd08db2d9649d507a8ed94ba020064b6876e9ac

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

eugene and phling are the worst. They make me wish for abusive george.

there’s so much more about this film that’s quite bad and hasn’t even been mentioned yet. Will save it for another day :)))

modern LOLEDS are not that expensive anymore btw, LG OLED55B7 is about 1500$. i've had one and the quality is simply phenomenal and easily beats anything you can get in a cinema. i've had one for a couple of weeks but had an issue with it so i had it returned, but i'm probably buy gonna get another one soon and torrent 4k blu rays stupid hard.

btw, this film sucked.

aye! might look into getting one at some point, it’s finally screen tech that’s really just very good..

Well, i envy you being in south morocco. Top quality. Fuck watching movies dude, go crate digging, music there is awesome!

aye cheers, this country is fkn lush.. tho no bigger city around, haven’t seen any vinyls yet.. just plenty rocks of all kind to mountain bike over.. a+ times and we’re saving some LSD for the desert

aye cheers, this country is fkn lush.. tho no bigger city around, haven’t seen any vinyls yet.. just plenty rocks of all kind to mountain bike over.. a+ times and we’re saving some LSD for the desert

and the best acorn hashish in the world! ;)

dunno tbh... it’s not bad, but here’s a thing I did.. bought both BR2049 and Mad Max Fury Road from iTunes, because hey, both are worth it and I wanted to watch something nice on the fancy iPhone OLED screen..

Both are sci/fi flick sequels of classics, play in a dystopia... and Mad Max leaves Blade Runner absolutely in the fkn dust in about any aspect you could compare these two (not sure it’s necessary to do that tho)..

especially in the repeated views department where Fury Road just keeps dropping little gems you’d have missed before because of its fast pacing & 2049 felt mostly “yes, I’ve watched this long, long scene before and I remember all of it and the dialog really isn’t very good” most of the time..

also Fury Road looks a lot better, colors are absolutely brilliant, where I feel 2049 will look a bit dated 5 or 10 years from now.. kind of like early 2000s films look kinda shit with their over-contrast..?

You need to get a 4K HDR TV man... and a 4K Apple TV and watch those suckers on a big screen (preferably with a good 5.1 or better sound system).

If you're watching a movie this visually stunning on a phone, you're really missing out.

A local, independent theatre here played the original Blade Runner on the big screen and I found stuff I hadn't seen in the DVD Final Cut version. The dimensions of the screen itself definitely change your experience.

that was the best scene

Yeah it was, if youre the type of person that fucks an anime pillowcase every night and thinks anything autechre did after tri repetae is good

Woah hey now. I slept with an actual woman with Untilted on blast and it was amazing.