IGNORED

chatmm

MAXIMUS MISCHIEF

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great now with sirch blabbing joyrex is gonna think theres a split in the community where some people agree with the deletion of chatm.

thanks sirch

i don't so much "agree" with it as i do... just not care about it, either way, whether it's there or not, like i said earlier.

also, again like i said earlier, i understand why it was taken away... it's obvious. and the reasons make sense to me, and probably make sense to the other 439 people, too! lol

and, AND, at the end of the day it's gone. GONE! so quit whining and crying about it.

actually the reasons dont make sense hence the subjects being talked about in this thread. they make 0000000 sense. u come after all the discussions are over and ur like WAIT A SECONDD EVERYONE and then u just totally ignore everything ppl have said the last 5 pages and say this bull shit.

Guest Mirezzi

I wish WATMM had rules more like Something Awful. Shit like "ur" and "ppl" should be rewarded with instant banishment.

Guest 277: 930-933

I wish WATMM had rules more like Something Awful. Shit like "ur" and "ppl" should be rewarded with instant banishment.

ur rite ppl shuld lern too do proppor centenses.

great now with sirch blabbing joyrex is gonna think theres a split in the community where some people agree with the deletion of chatm.

thanks sirch

i don't so much "agree" with it as i do... just not care about it, either way, whether it's there or not, like i said earlier.

also, again like i said earlier, i understand why it was taken away... it's obvious. and the reasons make sense to me, and probably make sense to the other 439 people, too! lol

and, AND, at the end of the day it's gone. GONE! so quit whining and crying about it.

by your reasoning, 500 people visit a day, yet only about 60 actually post so lets get rid of the forums too, the other 400 odd people wouldnt care

Guest Enter a new display name

come on... i never saw more than 10 people in there at a time... out of the hundreds that visit everyday! it's not worth bringing it back... there's plenty of other ways to chat to people from watmm.com

I think it's less busy in the summer time. I for one went on it maybe twice this summer, but I was on all of the time during my last school year. It's probably one of the many reasons I received a low grade in my college algebra class.

hey i don't know if you are aware of this but WATMM is not entirely populated by those in the northern hemisphere

I get so fucking sick of this attitude net wide

...says the one who said "this thread is x pages long already" while having the post-per-page options different from the default settings.

Guest hahathhat

i'm torn between trying to form a genuine connection with joyrex vs. saying fuck it, let's blow the speakers out

maybe i should create a poll? but no, i might get warned/banned for that.

Archived