IGNORED

How many people here are in Brisbane?

modey

Report here in this thread and I'll start a PM conversation. Keep 15th of October free because there is a big chiptune/video game music show that is part of the EB Games Expo, and I've been asked to play at it. Anyway, name yourselves in this thread and we'll take it to PM, or maybe we can keep it going here or in the Upcoming Events subforum - was going to post in there but I'm not sure how many Australian people check that subforum (I hardly ever do).

Bah! Cancel them! This is a one-off!

Maybe we can catch up for a drink anyway. Not sure how long I'll be there for yet (still need to sort out accommodation) but I'm sure we can fit something in, uh?

Um, I think it's a free gig but I just found out it's actually taking place on the Gold Coast.. Is that somewhere gay? I didn't realise it was so far away from Brisbane.. I've never been there!

yeah, too far (take 45-1hr+ just to drive there). i have to work at 23:30 and that's my best shift money wise. And unfortunately with me, with money always wins. heh.

sowwee. ;-/

• 1 month later...

It's like driving from perth to past halls head. Or Melbourne to geelong. and then it's 29.95 just to see one act (cause i've gotta come home straight away to work that night. lol.)

Maybe i'll go, who knows.

Archived