IGNORED

5 second Ae interview

Sam

Whoever the first bloke is (yep I love Ae but who the fuck is booth and who the fuck is brown is beyond me :shrug: lol)..

Looks and sounds like a right fucking hard case. And the complete, absolute opposite of what you would expect.

Savage.

Whoever the first bloke is (yep I love Ae but who the fuck is booth and who the fuck is brown is beyond me :shrug: lol)..

Looks and sounds like a right fucking hard case. And the complete, absolute opposite of what you would expect.

Savage.

wut?

have i just crossed over into a parallel dimension, somehow...?

Guest theSun

Savage.

hahahah 8/10

A friend of my brother used to bring the lads over here in the 90s and from what i gather Sean is from a verrry tough part of manchester.

I think he should have been cast in Alien 3.

A friend of my brother used to bring the lads over here in the 90s and from what i gather Sean is from a verrry tough part of manchester.

Alien 3 is my favorite movie ever. yes, i'm being serious.

that would be awesome if he'd been one of the prisoners.

Alien 3 is one of my favourite films too. It's quite flawed in a lot of ways but ultimately it's right up there for me. Have you seen the director's cut? The opening scene with Charles Dance running across the wasteland with Ripley in his arms blew my head right fucking off.

makes a lot of sense

I love me some Ae mystique, what we know about their personalities/backgrounds definitely adds to that.

Savage.

I haven't seen the video yet but I knew it was Sean before I read the replies. He is a hardcase, even comes across as a bit of a prick at times, like for example in that (Radio 4?) interview where the lady kept asking questions about their sound and he kept answering obliquely with things like "well, we just push buttons and turn knobs to change values" or, when asked "tell us more about [some track or album]", just saying "no" and snickering, lol.

I haven't heard this interview. I'll try and find it.

the boys are capable serious interviews when they know the answers will be understood like in that very extensive SOS feature a while back

I doubt they'll start ranting about MAX/msp on radio 4 so it's best to say "we just twiddle knobs till it sounds good" which probably isn’t far from the truth anyway it’s just AE have their shit together when it comes to toys

Thanks Usagi for the link.

I can see why some people might think Sean the Savage comes across as a dick, but for me his comments made me grin. I think he has what some people would call a 'dry' sense of humour.

Two different personalites for sure.

I love me some Ae mystique, what we know about their personalities/backgrounds definitely adds to that.

Savage.

I haven't seen the video yet but I knew it was Sean before I read the replies. He is a hardcase, even comes across as a bit of a prick at times, like for example in that (Radio 4?) interview where the lady kept asking questions about their sound and he kept answering obliquely with things like "well, we just push buttons and turn knobs to change values" or, when asked "tell us more about [some track or album]", just saying "no" and snickering, lol.

"snickering". is that like when you eat lots of 'snickers' bars? ;)

wait for the "inkoonaboola"

lol

the boys are capable serious interviews when they know the answers will be understood like in that very extensive SOS feature a while back

I doubt they'll start ranting about MAX/msp on radio 4 so it's best to say "we just twiddle knobs till it sounds good" which probably isn’t far from the truth anyway it’s just AE have their shit together when it comes to toys

yeah, good point that. i agree. and i don't think Sean is really that much of a prick.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

watmm's alright now because they've split it up into rooms and that stops people goin "you fookin twat, that band are shit"

you forgot we have 'Ae post-amber is all shit' Ae fans

watmm's alright now because they've split it up into rooms and that stops people goin "you fookin twat, that band are shit"

We even had an 'Ae post Incunabula' is all shit fan, remember ?

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

We even had an 'Ae post Incunabula' is all shit fan, remember ?

who's that? and who's going to be the first 'Ae post-Cavity Job is all shit' Ae fan?

Archived