IGNORED

Can someone help me identify the songs in this video?

sergeantk

They're actually labeled, but I'm having trouble finding some of these songs (ie what release they are on or how to find them)

the songs that intrigue me that I can't find are Tungsten Carbide, and Biosphere. Possibly the Jake Slazenger/Kid Spatula tracks too cause im unfamiliar with those aliases.

I love and cherish Mike P's back catalog!

'Tungsten Carbide' is only available on the vinyl edition of 'In Pine Effect'. 'Biosphere' is actually a remix Mike did for Reload called 'The Biosphere (µ-Ziq Remix)' which is relegated to an obscure cassette only comp called 'Surreal Sound Tape Vol. 2'.

You should definitely get the brilliant Jake Slazenger "makes a racket" on Clear Records

The 2nd Slazenger album is called "Das Ist Ein Groovy Beat Ja"

That mix is lacking in Frost Jockey tracks... some of Mike P's best stuff in my opinion

[youtubehd]o9DAuBweSR4[/youtubehd]

I love and cherish Mike P's back catalog!

'Tungsten Carbide' is only available on the vinyl edition of 'In Pine Effect'. 'Biosphere' is actually a remix Mike did for Reload called 'The Biosphere (µ-Ziq Remix)' which is relegated to an obscure cassette only comp called 'Surreal Sound Tape Vol. 2'.

Thanks man... It doesn't seem like either of these are easily obtainable though after looking for a while =/

You should definitely get the brilliant Jake Slazenger "makes a racket" on Clear Records

The 2nd Slazenger album is called "Das Ist Ein Groovy Beat Ja"

That mix is lacking in Frost Jockey tracks... some of Mike P's best stuff in my opinion

[youtubehd]o9DAuBweSR4[/youtubehd]

WOW that song is great. Hopefully I can find this without much trouble either >_>

Archived