IGNORED

Finally! Lucas Gets Something Right

Joyrex

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was told be someone that there is actually a Lucas-loyalist/nerd response to the Mr. Plinkett reviews...does anyone know anything more about that?

How many directors add to their movies continuously over a period of four decades?

yeah it's a longass pdf document, i started reading it but it's really not worth it, imo he doesn't make a single valid point, or make an attempt of an argument, at least in the first few pages.

at some point it says something like "qui-gon jin is undeniable the main character of the movie" without giving any more justification for that, so i stopped reading shortly after that, when he accuses those people that plinkett interviews of being actors. nerd rage at its best. let me see if i can find it.

here it is: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IFA1O2BI

wtf is he doing?

make another movie, keep yourself busy, don't fuck with perfection

He wrote Indiana Jones 4.

You and I both know he's better off tweaking his good movies rather than making new shitty ones.

Apparantly that 'noooooo' wasn't all that Lucas added to ROTJ

[youtubehd]LF4YGIg-lZA[/youtubehd]

That is hilarious.

So the new "noooooooooooooooo" is a joke, right? If it is, I still think it was utterly believable and I don't regret falling for it knowing Lucas. If he was going to tamper with anything, he should've made the CGI in the Geonosis arena in Clones at least vaguely convincing.

Lucas is going to tweak with these movies until he dies, it's only a matter of time there will be a 3D conversion, then whatever the next big fad is and so on. With the rate he is going he will sour even the worst fanboys with his antics.

I can't wait 15-20 years from now to read internet posts from kids that grew up on episode 1-3 complaining about whatever changes he makes to them down the road.

I can't wait 15-20 years from now to read internet posts from kids that grew up on episode 1-3 complaining about whatever changes he makes to them down the road.

I was 8 when TPM came out, & even at the time I was vaguely aware that the bearded man had done a bad bad thing.

Lucas is going to tweak with these movies until he dies, it's only a matter of time there will be a 3D conversion, then whatever the next big fad is and so on. With the rate he is going he will sour even the worst fanboys with his antics.

3D versions of all six movies are coming to cinemas next year, with the inevitable 3D Blu-Ray releases to follow and troll all the die-hard SW fans who have ponied up for all the versions of the saga since it first came out on VHS as a box set after the "Special Editions" in 1997...

• 2 weeks later...

Apparantly that 'noooooo' wasn't all that Lucas added to ROTJ

[youtubehd]LF4YGIg-lZA[/youtubehd]

vaders helmet looks all dirty @ 00:41, then all polished @ 01:08

goddamnit blu-ray

Guest bitroast

have watched A New Hope on blu-ray, planning on watching the rest in the next week or so.

sure, the changes are >>terrible<< and it's another re-release good for nothing money grab. but i'm actuallyreally impressed with the film. the quality of the video is unreal. definitely recommended to any star wars fan^^

Archived