IGNORED

Legowelt - The Teac Life

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yehh it's good, some old, some new

F*ck that, I am talking about: Raw as fuck autistic Star Trek 1987- Misty Forests- X-FILES,- DETROIT unicorn futurism

classic Danny rant, golden :D

i've been listening to a lot of legoewelt and related stuff recently... found his old radioshow stuff not that long ago - well worth checking out. some really strange stuff going on with them and there's hours and hours of them

yesss Astro Unicorn Radio, heard a bunch of obscurities there,shame he stopped doing those :(

Man, this is a great record! Thanks for posting the link here, never would've found it otherwise. Already had the Amiga album (too bad it's on CD-r) + Classics 1998-2003 + Towers of Gypsies. Any more recommendations? He reminds me of alot Ceephax in music (influences, style, making soundtracks, ambient, etc.), attitude, web-design :cisfor: , etc. And also a bit like Fenriz of Darkthrone when it comes to talking about passion about music, which is pretty rare I think.

Already had the Amiga album (too bad it's on CD-r) + Classics 1998-2003 + Towers of Gypsies. Any more recommendations?

astro cat disco

R-787350-1158733991.jpeg

Already had the Amiga album (too bad it's on CD-r) + Classics 1998-2003 + Towers of Gypsies. Any more recommendations?

astro cat disco

R-787350-1158733991.jpeg

klaus kinski EP

R-63006-1200154255.jpeg

why can't i see these? there's just a little picture symbol....... or some sort of media symbol..

Awesome album. I feel guilty for just downloading it.

Hey Danny, if you happen to read this: I'll be glad to help you fix your kitschy analogue wares! I will ask my financial man to fulfill some action of some kind in the near future.

Also,

70713561_2bbb5ec2f5.jpg

if you like it you can donate some $ or Euros, Any donation small or large is appreciated u can paypal ... so I can buy more crap synthesizers to make stuff like this and repair my Roland Juno 106 which stopped

working during the recording of this album...probably cause this shit is tooo deep and it just couldn't handle it....

doesnt matter, the bottom line question is CAN U HANDLE IT???

some really good tracks on this.

some of it reminds me a bit of early black dog, but not as honed and perfectly crafted.

it's all quite rough and badly produced, but good stuff, tho, for sure.......!

Guest Glass Plate

This is such a good album. Honestly surprised he just gave it out, but he's so prolific I guess it's no big deal.

I hope Strange Life gets back to putting some fresh stuff out soon.

This is such a good album. Honestly surprised he just gave it out, but he's so prolific I guess it's no big deal.

Completely agree. It's almost a crime to ask no money for this album. IMO, this album is a far more bigger deal than he makes it out to be. By giving it away for free, it's underrated from the start. To my ears, this album is up there with the SAW1s of this world.

This album deserves a proper release.

Completely agree. It's almost a crime to ask no money for this album. IMO, this album is a far more bigger deal than he makes it out to be. By giving it away for free, it's underrated from the start. To my ears, this album is up there with the SAW1s of this world.

This album deserves a proper release.

lol. it's good but it's not that good! c'mon now. it does sound quite ruff 'n ready. to me it's a bit like B12 found a load of old DAT's and just bunged them online without bothering to remix or master them...

still, there's some good tracks/tunes in there.

Archived