Legowelt - The Teac Life

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Damn I missed this thread and now it's out of stock :'(

also lol

if you like it you can donate some $ or Euros, Any donation small or large is appreciated u can paypal ... so I can buy more crap synthesizers to make stuff like this and repair my Roland Juno 106 which stopped
working during the recording of this album...probably cause this shit is tooo deep and it just couldn't handle it....
doesnt matter, the bottom line question is CAN U HANDLE IT???

The funny thing is mint condition copies of the 2011 original are basically the same price as the reissue and easier to find.

Not that I can afford either right now.

It looks like the 2013 second pressing is the on that's expensive and rare.

That's the one I've got and I remember it already being in stock for an eternity @ Clone when I caved and bought it.

Curious how certain Legowelt releases get singled out for praise like this. Psychic Stewardess for instance is another one people can't shut up about for some reason.

• 2 years later...

this album finally clicked with me. at first it seemed like the vibe was too similar across the album. but then i realized that's just because all the tracks are good.  sounds great loud on the speakers too

13 hours ago, dr lopez said:

metro airport

lowkey funk.  i just read the bandcamp description that it was made entirely on juno 106 sequenced by yamaha rmx1.  https://legowelt.bandcamp.com/album/teac-life
that probably explains why my initial impression thought it sounded 'similar' but man, in the context of a full length album he rinses that studio setup into so many compelling sounds.

Archived