IGNORED

Couldn't believe it!

TechDiff

Bought a Line 6 midi mobilizer yesterday. Hadn't got round to opening it up till today.

Opened up the box, couple midi leads, the unit itself, and a plastic bag containing the "Pilot's Handbook" (instructions etc).

Go to open the bag to read the instructions, but wait... it's sealed with a sticker, lets read what is says:

"IMPORTANT!!

By breaking this seal, you are agreeing to the terms of the end user license agreement that is located inside the Pilot's handbook. If you do not agree to the terms of the end user license agreement, do not break the seal and open this bag"

Just to reiterate, this is a seal on a bag which contains a book which contains the end user agreement..

WTF?!

Guest Coalbucket PI

In these kind of situations I normally pedantically try not to break the seal just as a sort of personal goal to beat the system or something. I used to read my mums news magazine before her (which was strictly forbidden) by cutting a small slit in the corner of the plastic bag it came in and then rolling up the magazine into a thin tube and pulling it out, reading it and returning it. Perhaps you could try that?

In these kind of situations I normally pedantically try not to break the seal just as a sort of personal goal to beat the system or something. I used to read my mums news magazine before her (which was strictly forbidden) by cutting a small slit in the corner of the plastic bag it came in and then rolling up the magazine into a thin tube and pulling it out, reading it and returning it. Perhaps you could try that?

YES!! Did exactly that! Pealed it off super carefully, remains intact

Fuck you "The System"!!!

Also, did similar things with my mums post, except in my case it was steaming open the envelope of letters from my school, about how I had been naughty of something.

But if you have an issue they will know you got into the bag as they personally put the book in there. Although you didn't break the seal. Hmmm???

See your friendly lawyer.

YES!! Did exactly that! Pealed it off super carefully, remains intact

Fuck you "The System"!!!

Also, did similar things with my mums post, except in my case it was steaming open the envelope of letters from my school, about how I had been naughty of something.

you could also just cut open the other side of the bag :emotawesomepm9:

Archived