IGNORED

It's back once again...'help finding the artists name to these snippets'

TRiP

Greetings once again, WATMM, it is I, TRiP, you might remember me from such threads as:

http://forum.watmm.c...04#entry1489604

anywho, I was in Iceland recently and went to this great little club. the DJ was playing some really killer stuff - a few tracks in particular which he played in sequence. I asked the barman who it was by, but he had no idea. I decided to record a few snippets in hope of decoding it at a later date.

the quality is not pretty...but i'd say it would be recognisable to someone who knows it

(3 tracks to listen to, only 10- 40 seconds long i think)

http://soundcloud.com/isabella-reed/sets/unknown-artist-help-find-who

give it a quick listen and see if you recognise it.

many thanks once again.

Why did you ask the barman, surely a better course of action would have been to ask the dj, no?

ah I didn't wanna disturb him, he seemed pretty focused, would of been a tricky situation - he probably wouldn't have been able to hear me and i'd just end up distracting him

Best of luck with samples like that is all I can say!

Getting Shazam on your phone is useful in these situations... not so much if the tunes are being pitched about though

thank you sir, and yea - shazam would have probably been useless in this situation unfortunately... does it have a fairly decent sized music library or knowledge? - even for the more niche electronica stuff?

Archived