2. Nobody Knows How Far We'll Travel Tonight 02:20

3. Asleep In The Fountain 09:41

4. The Art Of Drowning 00:48

5. Elevator Dream 02:42

6. Nobody Knows How Far We've Travelled Tonight 05:21

7. We Smile And Wave... 06:13

8. ...As We Begin A New Life Cycle 06:35

9. We Are Never Too Close To Ghosts 15:47

Hope you guys like this album, it took me two years to put together. This is mostly guitar (acoustic and electric), and 90% live playing (the exception being a couple of sequenced synths here and there). It's a mixture of minimal classical, psychedelic and ambient music.

• 2 months later...

no hardcopy? i always enjoy your packaging design

Maybe at some point. I don't like cds anymore, so making them would seem a little hypocritical.. If I can find a decent tape deck I'll make some cassette versions though!

Yes....downloading right now. :emotawesomepm9: Thanks Modester. Looking forward to new Pselodux as well.

New Pselodux might be a while.. I keep overcomplicating things. I'm having some thoughts about mixing it in 5.1, with the stereo version available through Bandcamp as a free download, but if you buy the release you get the DVD version.. Dunno though, it could potentially be amazing but not many people have access to 5.1 systems.. Maybe I'll save it for the 25 year anniversary reissue :emotawesomepm9:

Yeah man, I think you should just give us what you got when it is ready, in stereo. That is a grand vision for a 5.1 version but if you keep the releases coming it can only help you to get recognized, more than at the moment, for your amazing work. Gives us the precious! :emotawesomepm9:

Yeah man, I think you should just give us what you got when it is ready, in stereo. That is a grand vision for a 5.1 version but if you keep the releases coming it can only help you to get recognized, more than at the moment, for your amazing work. Gives us the precious! :emotawesomepm9:

Thanks for the nice words. In reality most of the music is written, I just have to tighten up some of the transitions, and add some metal guitars here and there (and maybe vocals? just in one or two tracks). It's quite possibly the most ridiculous, ambitious thing I've ever done. I'd absolutely love to have the funds to put it out on vinyl, but that's just not gonna happen. Shame though, because I'm super proud of it.

I can believe that, but I can't help but think I should really dial it back again for my next release (like I did with 'Galaxy of Moving Objects'), something I tend to do a lot when I spend way too long on an album.

Then again, after this next Pselodux release, I'm probably gonna concentrate on my new psychedelic electronic duo (think Cluster meets early Autechre), Italians:

306377_10150377464575073_664255072_8595040_1575100860_n.jpg

Archived