IGNORED

Scrabble Championship discussion

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest placidburp

How do I add buddies in this Wordbiz thingy? My name is 'acidburp' on there.

edit:nvm, figured it out. adding everyone too.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I'll give wordbiz a go but it looks like I have to install something? I can only do it from home in the evenings in that case

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

yeah wordbiz i didnt enjoy. i couldnt work out how to play a slow game and got timed out very quickly/lost.

words with friends is my decision for the tool we shall be using as you can either play via smartphone app or via facebook. if you don't agree then complain below.

my only complaint about words with friends is the double triple word score placements and the gui isn't that good but i think the dual access trumps that

i don't have a problem with words with friends, but it's quite possible some people have neither facebook or a smartphone?

Yeah but fuck em

Maybe we should each set up an actual board and then post photos so the other player can match it then play their turn, photograph repeat

i don't have a problem with words with friends, but it's quite possible some people have neither facebook or a smartphone?

Yeah but fuck em

Maybe we should each set up an actual board and then post photos so the other player can match it then play their turn, photograph repeat

that sounds like a gigantic pain in the arse.

edit: added words with friends to my fb. gonna challenge ess.

my only complaint about words with friends is the double triple word score placements and the gui isn't that good but i think the dual access trumps that

what do you mean about the double / triple word score placements?

no facebook either?

its not scrabble but its close enough right?

i see your point. maybe we'll have a wordbiz tournament too as lots of people seem to be signing up

Archived