IGNORED

can-tago mago

i don't this has been posted--i searched and came up with nothing, but i don't fully trust the search function (i always come up with nothing).

tago mago is to be reissued on nov. 14, with a full cd of live tracks + box sets to come.

Can’s krautrock classic Tago Mago turns 40 this year, so the highly influential LP is being commemorated by Mute with a special reissue. The repackaged album will include a full CD of live recordings from 1972, and will surface on Nov. 14. It’s part of a repackaging program that will take in all 14 of the band’s albums, which will be issued as a vinyl and CD box set early next year. This will be followed by another box set in March 2012, titled The Lost Tapes, which will include plenty of previously unreleased material. It’s about to be a heady and extremely poverty stricken time for that krautrock fan in your life. [via The Quietus]

http://www.prefixmag...box-sets/56027/

Archived