IGNORED

Harshest Musician-on-Musician Insults in History

tontonz1

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ghostface takes swings at a lot of people right here. My favorite lines though:

Lil B....I dont care how many yall niggas try to convince the god that this nigga is intelligent n here to save hip hop...he a french fry son. Straight up. That nigga is a McNugget at best son. Stop defendin this nigga. If you enjoy that shit thats great yall...but stop tryin to convince other niggas that this muthafucka is pretendin to be stupid so he can sprinkle his little jewels all over ya oatmeals son. I dont HATE em but them OFWGKTALMNOP niggas is junk food too g. Shouts to Frank Ocean tho cos I respect that dudes shit yo. But them other niggas make junk food son. Facts is facts. Soulja Boy...aka Mr Bojangles? Son that nigga is straight deep fried dog shit....nevermind bein junk food yo.

Scroll down past the picture of drake to read him scoring blows on a bunch more.

I guess he really doesn't like lil b

Goddamn - read the entry on Soulja Boy: Softest niggas in the game

ghostface is a gangster glorifying faggot piece of shit

edit: i listen to ghostface 10X more than lil b but this whole 'soft/hard' thing is the lowest form of lowness

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Ghostface takes swings at a lot of people right here. My favorite lines though:

Lil B....I dont care how many yall niggas try to convince the god that this nigga is intelligent n here to save hip hop...he a french fry son. Straight up. That nigga is a McNugget at best son. Stop defendin this nigga. If you enjoy that shit thats great yall...but stop tryin to convince other niggas that this muthafucka is pretendin to be stupid so he can sprinkle his little jewels all over ya oatmeals son. I dont HATE em but them OFWGKTALMNOP niggas is junk food too g. Shouts to Frank Ocean tho cos I respect that dudes shit yo. But them other niggas make junk food son. Facts is facts. Soulja Boy...aka Mr Bojangles? Son that nigga is straight deep fried dog shit....nevermind bein junk food yo.

Scroll down past the picture of drake to read him scoring blows on a bunch more.

I guess he really doesn't like lil b

Goddamn - read the entry on Soulja Boy: Softest niggas in the game

trololoholyshyt niggas be comedian n shit

Guest nene multiple assgasms

edit: i listen to ghostface 10X more than lil b but this whole 'soft/hard' thing is the lowest form of lowness

more like the lollest form of lolness.

24. Courtney Love on Dave Grohl

“As for that drummer, well, he’s hit on me so many times. He’s just a very very conflicted guy about me, which is why he continually writes songs about me to hear he ‘hates’ me more than ‘anyone else.’ Kurt loathed HIM more than anyone else (except a journalist) … He’s just sub-mediocre kind of [guy] who does this ‘nice guy’ nonsense.”

OK that was awesome. I cringe every time I'm exposed to this guy and his vanilla middlebrow pop rock band for clueless teenagers, he's a disgrace to everything Nirvana represented.

Nirvana represented something ?

:sup:

From ghostface

wale.jpg

5. Wale

Ayo this nigga scared of females n probably cries when he fucks. Straight up.

lol

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

more like the lollest form of lolness.

QFT

Ian McCulloch on U2: "It was like, 'Wanted: spud-peeler who can sing.' And they were like, 'Yes! I can peel the spuds, and you can tune the guitars'."

Alan McGee to Brian Eno: "Was it your idea to dress Coldplay up as The Beatles? And when are you going to make a decent record again? The last one was in 1972, cunt.” (Twitter, 2009)

Brian Eno to Alan McGee: "Fuck off, wanker." (Twitter, 2009)

Miley Cyrus on Radiohead (after being 'snubbed' by the band at the Grammys): "I was so upset. I wasn't going to watch. Stinkin' Radiohead! I'm gonna ruin them, I'm going to tell everyone."

Radiohead on Miley Cyrus: "When Miley grows up, she'll learn not to have such a sense of entitlement."

Cheryl Cole on Pete Doherty: "[He] is not a poet. He writes shit. He is a waste of fresh air."

Noel Gallagher on Kaiser Chiefs: "I did drugs for 18 years and I never got that bad as to say, 'You know what? I think the Kaiser Chiefs are brilliant'."

Beth Ditto on Katy Perry: "['I Kissed A Girl' is] a boner dyke anthem for straight girls who like to turn guys on by faking gay. She's just riding on the backs of [lesbian] culture."

Morrissey on Robert Smith: "A fat clown with make up weeping over a guitar."

Robert Smith on Morrissey: "Morrissey’s so depressing... if he doesn’t kill himself soon, I probably will."

Etta James on Beyonce. “She's gonna get her ass whupped. I can't stand her. She has no business up there, on a big ol' President day, singing my song ('At Last') that I've been singing forever.”

Interviewer: "Is Ringo the best drummer in the world?"

John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles"

AHAHAHAHAHA

The "Zorro on doughnuts" one is brilliant.

I like Jack White most of the time, but his attitude/way he carries himself pisses me off.

lol vamos - it's not the real ghostface, but it's some hilarious shit.

Also, lil b is fucking wack.

You can hate him or love him but you kno a nigga like Jay-Z been supplyin niggas wit turkeys for years son. Some of those was maybe quails or cornish game hen type joints n shit but he aint never put out a whole album where you was like "oh shit this nigga jus gave us a french fry". Even that Kingdom Come joint had a few morsels n shit son. It wasn't all SHOW ME WHAT U GOT LIL MAMA type bullshit. Nah b. Niggas like Pharoahe Monch n Mos Def been givin you meals wit the salads on the side for years son. Wheres the love tho? This nigga Lil B tho...he invitin niggas over for dinner n puttin one greasy ass french fry on the table n sayin word aight yalls niggas enjoy that shit nahmean.

oh shit this is gold

Courtney Love & Marilyn Manson, Come around we'll kick your asses! - Some cheesy 90s song... don't remember the bands name.

ugh, that was the New Radicals

:facepalm:

how about the fight betwixt our beloved Orange Dust and Mr. Aaron Funk? That got particularly nasty IIRC.

lol vamos - it's not the real ghostface, but it's some hilarious shit.

Also, lil b is fucking wack.

You can hate him or love him but you kno a nigga like Jay-Z been supplyin niggas wit turkeys for years son. Some of those was maybe quails or cornish game hen type joints n shit but he aint never put out a whole album where you was like "oh shit this nigga jus gave us a french fry". Even that Kingdom Come joint had a few morsels n shit son. It wasn't all SHOW ME WHAT U GOT LIL MAMA type bullshit. Nah b. Niggas like Pharoahe Monch n Mos Def been givin you meals wit the salads on the side for years son. Wheres the love tho? This nigga Lil B tho...he invitin niggas over for dinner n puttin one greasy ass french fry on the table n sayin word aight yalls niggas enjoy that shit nahmean.

oh shit this is gold

ok yeah, lol

Archived