IGNORED

Harshest Musician-on-Musician Insults in History

tontonz1

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OD's skeletones is better than any snares track

If you're a snares fan who has just read this post and you are thinking; wow, this must be something special, better than any snares track must mean it tops My Half, Hospitality, Pwntendo, fuck.. Vache, I ought to stop everything I am doing right now and listen to this timeless piece of art...then don't bother.

If you're a snares fan who has just read this post and you are thinking; wow, this must be something special, better than any snares track must mean it tops My Half, Hospitality, Pwntendo, fuck.. Vache, I ought to stop everything I am doing right now and listen to this timeless piece of art...then don't bother.

Zole fuck you

Is it just me that thinks that in these situations that the people who do the insulting are nearly always the ones who come across like the bigger assholes? It's a lose-lose situation these kind of things. Just shut up and make your music.

"no human could enjoy this, only robot"

this is like a whole new level of lol

From ghostface

wale.jpg

5. Wale

Ayo this nigga scared of females n probably cries when he fucks. Straight up.

lol

hahahaha holy fuck

Also, lil b is fucking wack.

:ohmy:

• 4 months later...

LOL! I wanna read this spat too.

dunno if it's been mentioned, but Richey Edwards of Manic Street Preachers:

we will always hate Slowdive more than Hitler

the same man, live on a stage in front of thousands of people

here's hoping michael stipe soon goes the same way freddie mercury did

"I like the way she rocks, I like the way she roll. I like the way she whip a horse's behind with a belt. I like the way she rock it all the time." - Wesley Willis talking about Atlantis Morissette.

Oh wait, I guess that warrants a "harshest musician-on-musician compliments" thread

Not really sure if this fits here, but there is some lulzy shit happening w/ Zomby atm. It's on Fader, and all over twitter. I don't tweet though. For the lulz.

Vague info and no links at all. Thanks a lot. Jerk.

*INSULT WAR IGNITED*

Not really sure if this fits here, but there is some lulzy shit happening w/ Zomby atm. It's on Fader, and all over twitter. I don't tweet though. For the lulz.

*INSULT WAR IGNITED*

I had to search for it myself!

http://www.factmag.com/2012/01/31/natalias-song-did-zomby-even-write-it/

Shitty situation.

i really, really love how mean the Oasis bros are especially considering their music ain't all that great to begin with. they must be self-aware of this. any publicity is good publicity? or are they still the biggest selling band in Britain?

i really, really love how mean the Oasis bros are especially considering their music ain't all that great to begin with. they must be self-aware of this. any publicity is good publicity? or are they still the biggest selling band in Britain?

You don't seem to be aware of this, so I have the pleasure to inform you that Oasis doesn't exist anymore.

In August 2009, Noel Gallagher announced his departure from the band after a backstage altercation with Liam before a festival appearance.[6][7][8] The band, comprising the remaining members of Oasis and led by Liam Gallagher, decided to continue working together under the name Beady Eye,[9] while Noel went on to form his solo project Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds.

What's with Slowdive hate? Didn't Oasis famously hate them as well?

*INSULT WAR IGNITED*

I had to search for it myself!

http://www.factmag.c...-even-write-it/

Shitty situation.

"It's hard to warm to Zomby when his Twitter makes him sound like a

tracksuited twat hanging around in Foot Locker about to do a stabbing."

watch the ride prikface

What's with Slowdive hate? Didn't Oasis famously hate them as well?

a lot of the britpop stuff was a reaction to the shoegaze that immediately preceded it, i guess. the britpop people saw the shoegazers as pretentious, and the shoegazers saw the britpop movement as dumb as dogshit. both viewpoints had their merits, to a degree.

and then there was pulp who just continued being awesome.

Archived