IGNORED

Harshest Musician-on-Musician Insults in History

tontonz1

Guest Backson

Regarding lube's post, I'm not surprised. Virtually the same thing happened with Justice's debut album, they were graphic designers with an attitude, backed by a small army of top notch producers.

Hang on, you're full of shit here.

I can't think of any associated producers with a sound similar enough so I would say that claiming they were ghost produced is essentially distaste for them attempting to take on solid form without evidence.

You could claim that they were aggressively marketed or overhyped or whatever, but if you are implying that they were constructed by shadow producers then you are wrong. there is nothing to imply this is true.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could claim that they were aggressively marketed or overhyped or whatever, but if you are implying that they were constructed by shadow producers then you are wrong. there is nothing to imply this is true.

Didn't they play several shows with like, entirely unplugged MIDI controllers?

I barely remember; I'm honestly just asking.

yes they did, id love to hear a Saibot breakdown of why Justice are faking it.

the only piece of evidence i have to suggest they arent faking it is that Oizo collaborated with one of the members on the Rubber soundtrack. Unless Oizo was trying to pretend like Justice are actual producers i see no other reason for him to collaborate with somebody whos been ghost produced.

Guest Backson

they did a DJ set and someone snapped a photo of one of the controllers unpugged. but the next photo was taken a second after and it was him plugging it back in.

i'm not expert, but I don't think that's evidence either way. maybe they fake, maybe the chord fell out so he had to put it back in?

the only piece of evidence i have to suggest they arent faking it is that Oizo collaborated with one of the members on the Rubber soundtrack. Unless Oizo was trying to pretend like Justice are actual producers i see no other reason for him to collaborate with somebody whos been ghost produced.

what do you mean "the only peice of evidence"? You don't have any evidence or even motivation in FAVOUR of that arguement, the general evidence against would be "common sense".

this is ridiculous. is it that hard to believe a producer you aren't fond of makes heir own music? or does not liking something become its own arguement beyond rationalisation or proof?

Guest Backson

okay, soz.

get all heated when it comes to justice, yaknow.

just want the folks to understand that Cross is Boss, yaknow.

i do enjoy some of their songs, the only thing that rubs me the wrong way about them is the way they dress ( i know, the superficial old man inside me cant help it) and that they essentially put some side chaining and new drums over a Goblin track and called it their own. I own a copy of crosses too, which im kind of shocked at actually.

wow, that Lube Saibot posts makes me excited everytime i read it, whatever happened to 'MrSparkle666'

lol

Does anyone other than me remember how MrSparkle666 claimed that he could tell the difference between 16 & 24 bit, and 44100 & 48000?

so fucking ridiculous.

Basically Zomby looped a 1min track from an obscure artist that he 'collabed' with over soundcloud, had it released under his name and made it clear he'd no intentions of crediting the artist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiyxPeuBf0M

Lulzily, in a recent interview he claimed to have "made it for burial"

wait - that passes as a song?

oh man that Metheny on kenny g is gold.

yes they did, id love to hear a Saibot breakdown of why Justice are faking it.

i'm not saying they aren't real producers, but they got a lot of help.

they can't play live for shit (i'm not sure they can even mix in the studio, fabric rejected their mix), sound like fucking twats whenever they open their mouths, go really big all of a sudden with a sound that's an aggressive mesh of whatever's popular and big at the time, marketed if you will as the perfect package.

whenever this happens its fucking stinks to high heaven that whoever it is on the album cover isn't doing much more than getting fucked up and smashing stuff on stage.

Didn't they play several shows with like, entirely unplugged MIDI controllers? I barely remember; I'm honestly just asking.
yes they did, id love to hear a Saibot breakdown of why Justice are faking it. the only piece of evidence i have to suggest they arent faking it is that Oizo collaborated with one of the members on the Rubber soundtrack. Unless Oizo was trying to pretend like Justice are actual producers i see no other reason for him to collaborate with somebody whos been ghost produced.
i'm not saying they aren't real producers, but they got a lot of help. they can't play live for shit (i'm not sure they can even mix in the studio, fabric rejected their mix), sound like fucking twats whenever they open their mouths, go really big all of a sudden with a sound that's an aggressive mesh of whatever's popular and big at the time, marketed if you will as the perfect package. whenever this happens its fucking stinks to high heaven that whoever it is on the album cover isn't doing much more than getting fucked up and smashing stuff on stage.

All production and live performance questionability aside, they definitely had their songwriting chops since 2003, when this track came out. And honestly, the production on this track sounds like they were heading in a steady direction towards the sound of †.

Archived