Nike back to the future sneakers are real

oscillik

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol jusus christ.. im not even going to watch that

next.. APPLE DEVELOP AN ACTUAL HOVER BOARD PLUS THEY HAVE AN APP TO GO WITH IT

ok i might buy that, but begrudgingly..

At least it's for a good cause. I didn't realise that before.

next.. APPLE WATCH OTHER PEOPLE DEVELOP AN ACTUAL HOVER BOARD AND GRAPH THE GROWTH IN THE MARKET THEN JUMP IN JUST BEFORE IT GOES MAINSTREAM WITH A MASSIVE MARKETING CAMPAIGN THAT CONVINCES EVERYBODY THAT THEY MUST HAVE INVENTED IT PLUS THEY HAVE OVERPRICED PAPP TO GO WITH THAT

fikst.

Guest Coalbucket PI

You should be reassured by the fact that these are so many times out of your price range that they could be made entirely out of Robert Zemeckis' skin and it still wouldn't impact on you

You should be reassured by the fact that these are so many times out of your price range that they could be made entirely out of Robert Zemeckis' skin and it still wouldn't impact on you

fuckinglol

Guest elliotjking
The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are movie prop replicas inspired by the Nike shoes appearing in the 1989 film Back to the Future Part II. The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are not designed or intended for normal wear and use as footwear.

The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are movie prop replicas inspired by the Nike shoes appearing in the 1989 film Back to the Future Part II. The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are not designed or intended for normal wear and use as footwear.

wtf? what are you meant to do with them then?

wtf? what are you meant to do with them then?

loads of people with more money than sense collect 'sneakers', innit, and never wear them..

they just bung them in their closet with all the others.. or put them on some sort of display.

all these MAG's will go to 'movie stars', (successful) musicians, and rich kids. and Kanye West.

bummer.

but oh well, they don't even have proper power laces! and they're not designed for "normal wear"... so fuck it.

power laces are what made them special, eh... without that they're... just proper gay looking trainers!

i'll wait til 2015......... for a proper gay pair w/ power laces.

This listing is restricted to pre-approved buyers only. Email the seller to be placed on that pre-approved list.

US bidders only... because they won't send batteries or battery chargers/electronic components outside of the US. - Laaaame

Guest Coalbucket PI

You'd think since these are for Parkinson's disease sufferers that the one special feature that made them easy to put on with a motor disability would have been retained...

[youtubehd]eYMyEqRb2cw[/youtubehd]

wow.

I'm not a fan of Nike at all but I guess this is a good thing. A limtied edition ebay auction is a good way to raise money too.

I see Sergey Brin is involved in some capacity too, matching funding or something.

someone should change the title of this thread though because the one thing these shoes don't do is auto-lace, as made clear in the Doc advert

edit: the Press Pack is a nice bit of work too:

Upon arriving in the room, I found a box waiting for me with an iPod Shuffle with a personal message from Dr. Emmett Brown:

“Welcome to Los Angeles. If my calculations are correct, over the next 24 hours you are about to see some SERIOUS SH*T!”

Inside the box was an invite from to “IT’S ABOUT TIME…an unveiling that could change the course of time” as well as metal shield glasses.

[youtubehd]eYMyEqRb2cw[/youtubehd]

wow.

I'm not a fan of Nike at all but I guess this is a good thing. A limtied edition ebay auction is a good way to raise money too.

I see Sergey Brin is involved in some capacity too, matching funding or something.

someone should change the title of this thread though because the one thing these shoes don't do is auto-lace, as made clear in the Doc advert

edit: the Press Pack is a nice bit of work too:

Upon arriving in the room, I found a box waiting for me with an iPod Shuffle with a personal message from Dr. Emmett Brown:

“Welcome to Los Angeles. If my calculations are correct, over the next 24 hours you are about to see some SERIOUS SH*T!”

Inside the box was an invite from to “IT’S ABOUT TIME…an unveiling that could change the course of time” as well as metal shield glasses.

although, Nike are saying that only the net proceeds are going to the fund.

and yeah, the title does need to be changed...but i don't have privs to do that

Archived