IGNORED

New AFX Interview (September 2011)

Guest Doom

http://imageshack.us...74d5431d80.jpg/

http://imageshack.us...7553e59252.jpg/

Sorry it's in polish.. He sais that he owns 4 studios, (each for a different purpose)

Has build one for 3 years now.

He has a piano studio and a robot who plays drums (built by Godfried Willelm-Raes from Logos Foundation)

so he can have a natural and real drum sounds..

The rest is pretty well known

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anis258

Pretty interesting about the robot percussion.. Also reflected in monkey drummer and one of cunningham's recent vids in his live set

I checked this on Google Translate, and compared to original and translation is quite good, If you DO have any problems with some quotations, post here, I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: I'm talking about translating the website I posted above obviously.

Guest hahathhat

google translate is not working for me right now :(

there is nothing wrong with poland.... but has aphex abandoned his native tounge? what's with the dearth of english-language interviews?

apparently he's in college

also,

Q: As the music changes the fact that the tools you need - a laptop and simple software - can now have almost everyone?

RDJ: This annoying phenomenon, because everything becomes easy. And the easier something is, the more shitty end result. The more you try, the better the result.

and later...

RDJ: Simply put, if something becomes too complicated for me, I throw it. I like simple solutions

lol

also,

Q: As the music changes the fact that the tools you need - a laptop and simple software - can now have almost everyone?

RDJ: This is annoying phenomenon, because everything becomes easier. And the easier something is, the more shitty is result.The harder you work, the better the result.

RDJ: Simply put, if something becomes too complicated for me, I quit. I like simple solutions

fixt

Guest hahathhat

apparently he's in college

also,

RDJ: This annoying phenomenon, because everything becomes easy. And the easier something is, the more shitty end result. The more you try, the better the result.

and later...

RDJ: Simply put, if something becomes too complicated for me, I throw it. I like simple solutions

lol

these statements would seem to be contradictory ???

Sorry, we are unable to translate the page you requested.

WTTFFFFFFFUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

i share that FFFFFUUUUuu because that is the error i get TOOOOooooo

Guest hahathhat

Why can't you just copy the text and post it directly into Google translate page?

i, um, er....

why can't he do interviews in english???

Archived