IGNORED

this morning i woke up cumming

Guest Helper ET

Shit, I remembered that this is about semen. I just had a memory that I shoved way the hell down in my depths but it has come up. When I first figured out that I could jack my penis for pleasure, I quickly began to investigate things that could simulate sex. I had a werewolf Halloween mask that consisted of quite a bit of fur. This being the early 90's, a full bush was what I had seen in HBO movies and such so I brought that to the bathroom.

I laid on the floor naked and rubbed the fur against my dick with a vengeance. I really wish I could have an aerial view of that now because I would want to see how the rubber wolf features wobbled on the flipside. I would come and then shove it in the cabinet under the sink for later. It got to be a crusted, powdery mess. One day, I go to wolf out and it's gone. I remember flushing and my heart racing knowing that none other than my mother could have removed it. Naturally, no one has ever brought up the wolf mask and if ET hadn't made this thread, I might not have either.

jesus christ LOL! holy shit LOL!

Shit, I remembered that this is about semen. I just had a memory that I shoved way the hell down in my depths but it has come up. When I first figured out that I could jack my penis for pleasure, I quickly began to investigate things that could simulate sex. I had a werewolf Halloween mask that consisted of quite a bit of fur. This being the early 90's, a full bush was what I had seen in HBO movies and such so I brought that to the bathroom.

I laid on the floor naked and rubbed the fur against my dick with a vengeance. I really wish I could have an aerial view of that now because I would want to see how the rubber wolf features wobbled on the flipside. I would come and then shove it in the cabinet under the sink for later. It got to be a crusted, powdery mess. One day, I go to wolf out and it's gone. I remember flushing and my heart racing knowing that none other than my mother could have removed it. Naturally, no one has ever brought up the wolf mask and if ET hadn't made this thread, I might not have either.

right now i'm LOL'ing at what your state of mind must be like when:

seeing the wolf masks at walmart

handing out candy to a kid wearing a wolf mask trick-or-treating

watching The Wolfman or any other werewolf film

seeing a picture of wolfman jack

reading little red riding hood or the three little pigs

just seeing a picture of a wolf.

lol.

"notorious bum-driller."

"was arrested... after he shattered one Mutumba's ass."

"he told me that he fancied downloading his sperms in my butt."

"forced their anaconda-like whoppers in his bum."

you just don't get reporting like that here anymore.

Today we expose the big forces that have been secretly on the rampage - mercilessly terrorizing the hairy bums of hundreds!
He is tall, fat and with curved legs. He likes sharing boys with fellow bum bonkers. In his early 40's this gentleman covers his romantic eyes with black goggles.

He changes boys like nappies. He usually bonks Abel, a businessman from Masaka. He shakes booty like a babe while walking.

Archived