Weird noise heard in both Ukraine, Poland, Russia, and Canada

Squee

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

It's a worldwide live performance by Deathprod

(or a Thomas Köner DJ set)

I was also about to mention Thomas Köner.

I remember reading about underground work on a subway or something when i first saw the kiev video.

yep.

edit: but still weird as fucking hell—i can't imagine how russia could get any creepier

Guest nene multiple assgasms

yeah, the first thing I thought was dark ambient. it sounds too musical to be unintentional.

i think if it were real youd see people coming outside to see wtf is going on.

exactly. people would be looking up and around and talking to one another about it.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I just tried to leave a comment on that first video, and it said comment pending approval. this makes me think it's probably viral marketing, or at least fake.

and Squee, you say this noise was "heard in both Ukraine, Poland, Russia, and Canada".... that's 4 things.

I had added another YouTube video to the original post but for some reason the link didn't work so I deleted it.

i recently watched the new kevin smith film, red state, and

in one of the final scenes there's this huge horn sounding and everyone stops shooting at eachother and the crazy cult people comes out and says something about how it's the rapture coming or whatever, some christian mumbojumbo.

so yeah, that's probably it.

rapture3.jpg

Archived