IGNORED

Weird noise heard in both Ukraine, Poland, Russia, and Canada

Squee

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a worldwide live performance by Deathprod

(or a Thomas Köner DJ set)

I was also about to mention Thomas Köner.

Does Köner really do similar sounding stuff? I only know La Barca which is oppressive as hell, but doesn't quite sound like this.

Sounds like whales humping, or a seismic anomaly = Soviet-era top-secret "caterpillar" stealth submarine drive, guys.

It was in a shitty movie based on a shitty book by a shitty neocon, so it has to be true.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Interested to see when this is discovered to be just a viral joke conspiracy or marketing for a movie/video game. If anyone finds any legit news articles about this please post them.

edit:i can't imagine how russia could get any creepier

If everyone wore ghost costumes all the time

nevermind :sad:

lol

I was reading up on these on /x/ the other day... I've seen that vid and one of them, I'd have to go back and re-listen to be sure, REALLY sounds like a segment from a Lustmord track...

However I'm curious that if this is happening in some reality to this audible extent, if it's not a further progression of the "Hum Phenomenon" that has been reported in many cities around the world for YEARS, as a persistent low droning that many cant unhear.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

However I'm curious that if this is happening in some reality to this audible extent, if it's not a further progression of the "Hum Phenomenon" that has been reported in many cities around the world for YEARS, as a persistent low droning that many cant unhear.

Yeah dude the low hum noise is all I could find news articles about. Very interesting.

in regards to the first video: What are the Mother and child saying to eachother?

This translation doesn't make any sense but this is what I could find on the internet...

Child: That sound. They're dripping on us from the cloud. They wanna scare us.

Mom: What? What do you think it is?

Child: Someone is dripping from the clouds, they're far away, they're scary, I wanna see them in a microscope.

Mom: You can't see sounds in a microscope.

The Montreal one sounds like it could be a cymbal sound, slowed down.

Someone should take the time to mess with the speeds. I'm *cough cough* way too busy.

If you pitch up the sound from Kiev one octave it sounds like a violin.

Archived