IGNORED

Squarepusher Live + Broadcasts + Interviews

Guest AlexPallas

no worries Aphex_Squarepusher_Twin. i guess it was someone being "funny". not a bad joke - naming the soundbite of tom complaing about the sound, mind, but not good for decent downloads of our fave musicions. You can make it up by getting the rest of the set for us1

;-)

i didn't rename all these tracks... just found them titled as i dwlded them... it's why i believed it was My Fucking Sound ;-)

Peace & B Wild!

Guest AlexPallas
sorry bit of a noob question but what program do you use to convert flac to mp3?

thou shalt not convert to a lossy format

Guest Slow Learner

I just found this forum randomly today; thanks so much for all these guys. The Japan '97 is ace and it was amazing to hear the 2004 breezeblock session again.

I have to say though, i've just listened to the KFW interview and it's really gutted me. I'm a big KFW fan and i'd never heard him talk before, but he just comes across like such a pretentious wanker, don't you think? Tom was being well patient with him really i thought, as he was being such a smug smartass at times. I 'spose it was for MIT, but the way one of the first things he said was "yeah i make music too, so..." really just left a sour taste in my mouth. I guess tom is on the right track when he tries to dissolve identity out of music and continue the idea of keeping an element of mystery as an artist. I wish KFW had the same idea really as every time i listen to Lisbon now i'm gonna think 'what a twat!' Never mind. Luckily I always find tom has something honest and interesting to say, and he doesn't mince his words or get drawn into bullshit conversations. It was funny hearing him talk about chelmsford though as i'm from there too (don't live there now though) and listening to him go on about what must be the Bassment and the army & navy and the Y... he was so spot on!

Edited by Slow Learner

i've 2 questions...

2003-08-06 at bowery ballroom, nyc

2004-04-25 at g.a.h.m., san francisco

r there live of squarepusher? thanks...

anyone can help me? because i've them in mp3... with true dates but wrong locations... thanks!

dont know much about it, you can send in ur mp3s and see what we can make of it

ok! ;-) thanks 4 ur help! but i'll b not at my home until monday night (i took a little vacation ;-)) so i'll send u (by PM) them tuesday morning! ;-) have fun! good week-end! & soon! ;-)

Peace & B Wild!

Guest AlexPallas

okay, finally got a full mp3 version of 2006-10-26 - UK-England-London - Electric Ballroom - Electric Proms

courtest of dave1980. it has a bitrate of 256, but i wouldnt swear by the lineage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2morrow i'll give u in flac

2001-04-28 - USA-California-Indio - Empire Polo Fields - Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival

and

2004-xx-xx at g.a.h.m., san francisco <----- don't know the real date... :ermm: but there r only 7 tracks... :cool::braindance:

peace & b wild!

2morrow i'll give u in flac

2001-04-28 - USA-California-Indio - Empire Polo Fields - Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival

and

2001-04-25 at g.a.h.m., san francisco there r only 7 tracks... :cool::braindance:

peace & b wild!

sorry, it's my correction! :embrassed:

Guest AlexPallas

cool, if you have any info on the lineage include that as well, most people who have flacs will have a text file in the same folder so when you download, if you see that download it as well. thanx.

2001-04-28 - USA-California-Indio - Empire Polo Fields - Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6HM6335I

soon 4 the GAHM! ;-) HAVE FUN!!!

edit : i didn't c the text file in each folder... but if i find one, i'll upload it here! ;-)

Edited by Aphex_Squarepusher_Twin

Guest AlexPallas

i came across a file on the server labeled "2000-XX-XX - Germany-Berlin (broadcast on Kriegstanz Radio).zip", i downloaded it but it was currupted, if any one has info about it let me know, thanx.