IGNORED

Squarepusher Live + Broadcasts + Interviews

Guest AlexPallas

Guest AlexPallas

'teh bad place' is That Other Site™, the admin is a watmm content stealer and for some reason joyrex doesnt want to raid their meager stash of original content for revenge.

i'm going to put the photos on the server, but i'm not going to link them up until we relaunch the live section of watmm

Edited by AlexPallas

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest AlexPallas
Link to track 5 for the Coachella gig is wrong,

should be

http://afxlive.watmm.com/squarepusher/audi...val/flac/5.flac

but is

http://afxlive.watmm.com/squarepusher/audi...val/flac/6.flac

fixed, i don't check this forum much, but when i do its to check on this thread

• 4 weeks later...

ive tried to PM about this, but my CD of squarepusher at coachella 2001

has 8 tracks and not the 5 listed on the first page of this thread... :

the exploding psychology

my red hot car

go! spastic

Metteng Excuske V1.2

bonneville occident

greenways trajectory

tommib

my fucking sound

...don't know how this compares, if the 5 mps3 on offer via this thread constitute the same record or less splits in the tracks etc, but if you want me to upload this, tell me where and when and i will do so.

ive tried to PM about this, but my CD of squarepusher at coachella 2001

has 8 tracks and not the 5 listed on the first page of this thread... :

the exploding psychology

my red hot car

go! spastic

Metteng Excuske V1.2

bonneville occident

greenways trajectory

tommib

my fucking sound

...don't know how this compares, if the 5 mps3 on offer via this thread constitute the same record or less splits in the tracks etc, but if you want me to upload this, tell me where and when and i will do so.

i uploaded the mp3s and sent you the link, did you get it?

Guest AlexPallas

2001-04-28 - USA-California-Indio - Empire Polo Fields - Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival

i had this broadcast up in flac, turns out it is not indeed lossless and has gone through a lossy step, if u have it on ur pc please delete it, it is not healthy to keep lossy files around posing as lossless.

logboy, your version seems to be the exact same quality as the single mp3 file i have of the performance so i'm going to leave mine up and maybe link ur individual files up there too.

Edited by AlexPallas

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Space Coyote

I would burn down an orphanage for a full length video recording of fuji rock festival 2001

offers on the table

• 9 months later...
i've 2 questions...

2003-08-06 at bowery ballroom, nyc

2004-04-25 at g.a.h.m., san francisco

r there live of squarepusher? thanks...

anyone can help me? because i've them in mp3... with true dates but wrong locations... thanks!

i actually found one track from bowery ballroom on soulseek but can never track down the rest of it so would love to hear it. i also found live @empty bottle chicago (19.07.2003) which has absolutely got bits that are used in ultravisitor including all plus more of c-town smash....

whats the best way to upload?

i've 2 questions...

2003-08-06 at bowery ballroom, nyc

2004-04-25 at g.a.h.m., san francisco

r there live of squarepusher? thanks...

anyone can help me? because i've them in mp3... with true dates but wrong locations... thanks!

i actually found one track from bowery ballroom on soulseek but can never track down the rest of it so would love to hear it. i also found live @empty bottle chicago (19.07.2003) which has absolutely got bits that are used in ultravisitor including all plus more of c-town smash....

whats the best way to upload?

mediafire.com

• 3 weeks later...
Guest keirondrk

Loving all these shows..... long time user of the afx sets but now onto the squarepusher and luke files ;) just been playing the 2003-xx-xx japan set... which errr if i'm not mistaken is identical to one of the afx sets ?.. if you listen in the first few mins a guy shouts "COOMMEE ONNN RICHHARDDDD!" ;)

so wondering if the files are incorrect for this section ? thanks for any help... cats i'm sure you know the answer... ;)

Loving all these shows..... long time user of the afx sets but now onto the squarepusher and luke files ;) just been playing the 2003-xx-xx japan set... which errr if i'm not mistaken is identical to one of the afx sets ?.. if you listen in the first few mins a guy shouts "COOMMEE ONNN RICHHARDDDD!" ;)

so wondering if the files are incorrect for this section ? thanks for any help... cats i'm sure you know the answer... ;)

thanks for bringing this up, i'll look into it

it looks like the "squarepusher" flacs were sourced from the aphex twin mp3. some genius probably assumed he was getting cd quality audio when he bought a bootleg cd.

Guest keirondrk
it looks like the "squarepusher" flacs were sourced from the aphex twin mp3. some genius probably assumed he was getting cd quality audio when he bought a bootleg cd.

;)... great set though.... so from the sounds of it I should ditch the flacs and keep the orig mp3...

Guest Ultravisitor

does anyone have the set he did at glastonbury 2007?

it wasn't the best set ever, but he did pull out a micheal jackson song and go mental over the bass. which was fucking awesome.

i would love to hear it again.

anyone?

please...

p.s. theres another date for you to add, cats

Edited by Ultravisitor

it wasn't the best set ever, but he did pull out a micheal jackson song and go mental over the bass. which was fucking awesome.

anyone?

please...

do you know the full date?

Guest Ultravisitor

anyone?

please...

do you know the full date?

yeah, sorry dude, i faggot to say

22-06-2007

he also did glade on 22-07-2007

Edited by Ultravisitor

i went to see him last nite at the refectory in leeds and he was pretty good 8)

was that this one? 2008-04-2X - Camber Sands Holiday Park - Bangface, The Weekender

did it take place on the 25 then?

• 7 months later...