Squarepusher Live + Broadcasts + Interviews

Guest AlexPallas

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, chronical said:

would it have been inappropriate to ask him about methyl orange/unreleased live tracks?

As mercurial as Tom is... I don't know if we would have gotten an answer...

[]pusher mix

The Ravers Hour with Squarepusher

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000wtn0

Released On: 11 Jun 2021
Available for 28 days

An exclusive 30 minute mix from Squarepusher, whose debut album Feed Me Weird Things has just been re-issued. This is followed by a 30 minute mix from Tom himself. Squarepusher is Tom Jenkinson. Feed Me Weird Things was released in 1996 on the now inactive Rephlex label, run by Richard D. James (Aphex Twin) and Grant Wilson-Claridge.

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
12 minutes ago, scumtron said:

Did anyone see him in London last night? I’m gonna see him in a few weeks, and I’m curious what he’s playing these days.

i saw someone posted some clips on Instagram, all the bits posted were the hyper acid set stuff. all sounded great to my ears.

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

sorry if this isnt on topic but oh my god I really wish I was live during the Ultravisitor era because the shows at that time are absolutely fucking incredible

the way he stretches and messes with these tracks we all know and love... the brilliant bass playing... THE SETLISTS THEMSELVES...

i hope someone invents a time machine because the first thing im gonna do is buy a ticket for one of these shows

I agree... 2 hours of pure inanity from the master. His Japan sets are also my faves

I was at Glade for his UV set and it was TRIPPY AF in every way possible. The dry ice/white strobes during Steinbolt was a trip to the creation of the universe in sonic form

Edited by phudoshin
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...