So this "my media" thing

03_Infinite_Lines_of_Colourful_Sevens.mp3

03___boards_of_canada___satellite_anthem_icarus.mp3

boards_of_canada___would_you_like_to_play.mp3

TeddyBearsPicnic.mp3

Wow, how old is this stuff?

Ooo, that Satelite Anthem Icarus link is worth a download,

One of them is NSFW, lol.

Aww, I don't have permission to view your files, Chaosmachine.

Ha, you can type random numbers at the end of people's links and get random images people have uploaded.

http://forum.watmm.c...post&attach_id=21496

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=12348

Limeslice by Unknown Artist

I reread the wrong mspaint thread last night, coalbucket. Turns out I hadn't seen the last 10 or so pages of it.

Your catman thing is absolutely amazing. The socks sent me over the edge for some reason.

Also Abuse's upside down man in the suit and one called intimacy (i think).

Too much lol

Guest Coalbucket PI

I reread the wrong mspaint thread last night, coalbucket. Turns out I hadn't seen the last 10 or so pages of it.

Your catman thing is absolutely amazing. The socks sent me over the edge for some reason.

Also Abuse's upside down man in the suit and one called intimacy (i think).

Too much lol

haha yes I fondly remember those few weeks when I was really heavily into the wrong mspaints. Abuse's upside down man makes me laugh just thinking about it. and almost, thats an ms paint of the time i saw bjork in a jacuzziedit: whoa just realised how many cocks are in the third one down, nsfw

Just for clarification: just because it's old and was alright under the old rules, does not mean it can be reposted and not be subject to the current rules. Please no more NSFW (even in spoilers) otherwise I'll start warning violators.

Oh, and you can access your Media via your User Control Panel as well, if you'd like to go and delete old things, or access them directly. Some items may not be available if the thread they were associated with was deleted, it seems.

Archived