Space Dimension Controller - The Pathway To Tiraquon 6

Redruth

Guest Coalbucket PI

Ah it's 11 tracks? That's more like it. From his facebook it looks like its 46.7 minutes long

edit: which is an album, no matter what he wants to call it

Edited by Coalbucket PI

• 4 weeks later...

Suprised this isn't getting more hype on here. Super fresh and classic sounding at the same time. Wicked techno/electro hybrids segued together with beautiful ambient passages. I haven't been this excited about a new release for a long time. Can't wait for the album next year!

waiting til I get back to my apartment to play these blue vinyls, super excited, plus another release in the near futuree!

Ah man just so good, control my space dimensions plx. New fav 4 sure

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Berk
      https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/entertainment-arts-55954706

Saw this popping up. Reading the article and am not sure what to think about it all. Anybody in the know?
    • By Joyrex
      So recently I got a request from a user if there is a possibility to do a Kickstarter similar to the Caustic Window LP we did back in 2014 for Tom's "Methyl Orange" LP, a 2x12" whitelabel apparently only given to Richard, Chris Jeffs, GWC, and potentially a few other mates. Was destined for MEN Records (a Rephlex sublabel) back in 2003 but never saw the light of day.
      Wait - what? "Methyl Orange LP"? I'd never heard of it until now...
      So, a bit of Googling (you get a lot of science-y stuff if you just Google "Methyl Orange"), and I did find where I am assuming Tom played these tracks live for WARP20 and keyfumbler posted it to Mixcloud:
      A comment on the Mixcloud page seems to indicate this set contains tracks from that LP, and Richard has played some in recent live sets:
      Anyone have more info? I would like to know a bit more, and the possibility of a Kickstarter is highly unlikely, but I'd like to know more.
    • By Berk
      The first of two EPs heavily Inspired by The Other People Place, reptiles, artificial environments, aquatic wildlife and plants.
      Proceeds will be donated to various bail funds across the U.S.
      credits
      released June 5, 2020
      https://spacedimensioncontroller.bandcamp.com/album/basking-lamp-ep
      gotta love SDC imo 
    • By dcom
      I'm hoping they're going to keep on adding the good stuff.