IGNORED

Space Dimension Controller - The Pathway To Tiraquon 6

Redruth

• 2 weeks later...
Guest igloos unlmtd

full stream : http://tiraquon6.net/

Its a real mix of styles. Can't say that I was really fond of the previous release on R&S. There are no vocals on this one & it doesn't have the campy vibe ala Mecco's Star Wars album - these are good things that make this album superior to the first.

Instead its a real mix of styles that mesh together very well : a nice little BoC like intro, a few hard techno moments that really keep the pace moving through the galactic ambience. Some good mixing with some awesome stereophonics & binaural sounds, & when he does the funky Red Planet leads they are not over done...

Things get a little fizzled out towards the latter part of the album then its ends with a Moroder Night Driving tune - a lead drops in & out borrows a bit from Daft Punk.

Overall an inspired album, vintage techno meets modern techno... If you miss the glory days of Warp & GPR then here is an album to keep your hopes alive.

Listening to this takes me back to when I first discovered Aphex, Autechre et al. It really does sound like some sort of lost classic from the 90's.

• 1 month later...

Listening to this takes me back to when I first discovered Aphex, Autechre et al. It really does sound like some sort of lost classic from the 90's.

This. It's a bit more friendly but anyway :emb: I love it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived