IGNORED

Monolake - Ghosts

Redruth

I like it, but agreed that his music has become more stripped. I wouldn't mind if he did something like Cinemascope, Hongkong or Interstate again but with the twist of all the new technology since then.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest primusluta

I'm surprised this isn't a surround sound album. In 2010 his live set was surround sound and I figured his next would release would follow suit. I was actually looking forward to that as it would open doors as only someone like Henke could. That said I'm still excited to hear what Ghosts is all about.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The samples didn't blow me away, but I really enjoyed Silence and have a feeling this might be more impressive when enjoyed as a whole. Looking forward to getting the CD!

What do others make of this one?

Guest primusluta

Album sounds fantastic. And very pleased to hear the tour announced in surround. If you can, go to it. Ear altering experience.

This year has already been more exciting than the entire last year in terms new/upcoming music releases.

Yeah, this year is a crazy one in musical terms, I thought that too, and it's only february!

Guest nene multiple assgasms

This year has already been more exciting than the entire last year in terms new/upcoming music releases.

Yeah, this year is a crazy one in musical terms, I thought that too, and it's only february!

I think a lot of artists are trying to get in one last album before the apocalypse.

I started listening to it yesterday but found it too monotone to sit through in one go. Listening to the second half today and I'm loving it so far. Especially the ambientish Phenomenon and the dnb-like Lilith

Archived