IGNORED

Monolake - Ghosts

Redruth

Guest sljiva

The novelty wore off pretty quickly from this one and repeated listens are becoming slightly painful. Kinda like the new Terrence Malick movie. Lilith and Foreign Object are still very nice thought.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it so far, but only had 2 full listens. Loving Lilith! Defo prefer this Album to Silence but will have to see how it holds up to repeat listens.

For me though I think he peaked with Polygon Cities. Maybe he should get his mate T++ back to help out. Or even get Behles back!

Guest alessio

Monolake's sounds are so good. I really like "Ghosts". After Silence and Ghosts, waiting for the third chapter of the trilogy already :)

listened to this yesterday i guess?? last.fm says so because I have no memory of it. There may have been some beats. That's all I got.

I did listen to Hongkong yesterday. :music: :music: :music:

• 2 months later...

yeah I love this, dont understand why some people got bored of it quickly, it seems to grow on me more everytime I listen to it. Easily Up there with his best work

I like the dark and onimus sounds from this. The tracks are pretty lengthy but luckily I didn't notice that at all during my first listen.

listened to this yesterday i guess?? last.fm says so because I have no memory of it. There may have been some beats. That's all I got.

I did listen to Hongkong yesterday. :music: :music: :music:

i like the first track "ghosts"

"you do not exist" that has me lolling for the entire track. WHAT A HIDDEN MESSAGE.

• 7 months later...

Archived