IGNORED

Finally going to hear TCH....

chenGOD

Nothing's overtaken Moment of Clarity for me, look everyone i'm different

I do enjoy the vast majority of BoC's little interludes...

I was only counting "full-length" songs.

• 14 years later...
20 minutes ago, IDEM said:

Lol, for some reason I thought this was a new thread, and I was like, damn, that's rad.

Männlich-Keuschheit-Gürtel-Gerät-Edelstahl-Keuschheit-Käfig-Keuschheitsgürtel.jpg

Sorry mate

Actually listened to this album again for the first time in a few years so it's something

On 3/22/2020 at 4:14 PM, thumbass said:

Sorry mate

Actually listened to this album again for the first time in a few years so it's something

But did you really appreciate it?

On 3/23/2020 at 12:14 AM, thumbass said:

Sorry mate

No worries, man, I just found the thought hilarious that @chenGOD would have held out, what, fifteen years on that album (to 'finally" cave in now). That would have taken some godly willpower indeed, lol.

1 hour ago, yekker said:

But did you really appreciate it?

Yes. Sattelite anthem Icarus??????

48 minutes ago, IDEM said:

No worries, man, I just found the thought hilarious that @chenGOD would have held out, what, fifteen years on that album (to 'finally" cave in now). That would have taken some godly willpower indeed, lol.

Lol.

2 hours ago, IDEM said:

I have a lot of willpower,  but not that much. Lol

Archived