IGNORED

mr brain's faggots

Guest boo

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

spam. eeuuughh! my gran gave me this or tinned ham with all that gruesome jelly... with salad, salted crisps and boiled egg!!

SpamCan.jpg

beef olives. steak wrapped around sort of sausage meat... actually not bad tasting but is it possible to make anything that looks more like human shit than this?

beef-olives-malta.jpg

mince and tatties. i could only eat this if i mashed everything together. eeeeuuugghhhhh!

6965c114-9062-402f-b2e2-152bba43d7f7.jpg

"Mr. Brain's Faggots"? Is that real?! Is that commercial really real? WTF?!!

2795047374_6e892b4c72.jpg

*shudders* I can still taste the ice on the corn from when I was too impatient to fully microwave the tray ... ughhhhhh

spam. eeuuughh! my gran gave me this or tinned ham with all that gruesome jelly... with salad, salted crisps and boiled egg!!

SpamCan.jpg

beef olives. steak wrapped around sort of sausage meat... actually not bad tasting but is it possible to make anything that looks more like human shit than this?

beef-olives-malta.jpg

mince and tatties. i could only eat this if i mashed everything together. eeeeuuugghhhhh!

6965c114-9062-402f-b2e2-152bba43d7f7.jpg

deconstruction cottage pie

Bilde3379.jpg

there seems to be some crazy Scandinavian food like that. i saw a Scandinavian woman on tv making a sandwich with every possible sandwich ingredient, multi-layered in the shape of a house or something.

"Mr. Brain's Faggots"? Is that real?! Is that commercial really real? WTF?!!

2795047374_6e892b4c72.jpg

*shudders* I can still taste the ice on the corn from when I was too impatient to fully microwave the tray ... ughhhhhh

yes it's real.

Guest disparaissant

pizza+and+pear.jpg

mostly posted for the square piece of pizza-substance.

but really all school lunches were foul.

looks like they've improved some, we only ever got canned pear chunks and our salad was nothing but shredded lettuce with like 1 ppm carrot shred.

pizza+and+pear.jpg

looks like they've improved some, we only ever got canned pear chunks and our salad was nothing but shredded lettuce with like 1 ppm carrot shred.

The canned pear chunks we got were more like Canned Corn Syrup with 10% Shredded Pear Fibers and One Candied Grape Half. Wherever this place is, with its fancy-pants whole pear fruit, I'm guessing it's so white it rivals the frigging moon in albedo.

in my primary school we had some kind of dessert on one partition. i'd occasionally dip a chip in the custard to mix things up a bit, it was quite a common practice actually.

Guest disparaissant

The canned pear chunks we got were more like Canned Corn Syrup with 10% Shredded Pear Fibers and One Candied Grape Half. Wherever this place is, with its fancy-pants whole pear fruit, I'm guessing it's so white it rivals the frigging moon in albedo.

haha yeah, like cider pulp or something. like you'd feed to a pig.

it was all gross, but wahey. if you were poor, it was free!

pizza+and+pear.jpg

these stupid prison tray things are now being used in uk schools instead of actual plates and as above the kids don't even need cutlery! they aren't even given cutlery ffs! half of them don't know what to do with a knife and fork cos they eat chicken nuggets with their hands! wtf are we doing?

the world's gone mad.

Guest disparaissant

I lived in a city where you had to bring your own food to school. is that so rare?

small town or something? i dunno. this was a shitty inner city school, some of the kids... well, that crap meal was the best thing they ate all day.

Archived