IGNORED

mr brain's faggots

Guest boo

The canned pear chunks we got were more like Canned Corn Syrup with 10% Shredded Pear Fibers and One Candied Grape Half. Wherever this place is, with its fancy-pants whole pear fruit, I'm guessing it's so white it rivals the frigging moon in albedo.

irl lol

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2vhwvm1.jpg

I've had those. They always creep me out by the way they stare and smile knowingly. The one in the middle on the right looks a little downsy.

Guest uptown devil

i loved high school lunch. fiestada pizza was an automatic double lunch every time. why doesn't it exist in real life?

full.jpg

also,

dunkaroos.jpg

Guest disparaissant

7a3634e45285438c2c36c5615bb9db8b.jpg

when i was really poor/homeless i would eat the $1 speedway hot dogs a lot. put everything on them, including chili and cheese.

also, buying a 99 cent bag of chips and filling it the rest of the way with chili and cheese and jalapeños and then eating it with a fork.

i dont even eat meat anymore lol

edit:

flaminghotfritopie.jpg

best combination - flamin hot cheetos. he's missing the nacho cheese though.

i guess they call it frito pie in texas or something, everyone did it in teh ghettoz

dunkaroos.jpg

Dunkaroos were legit

2779.jpg

50273_89000859627_175412_n.jpg

^Anyone else have these at school? Milk pouches. I remember them in Abilene, TX. Kids older than me at the time (around 94') would even claim that there was a 10 minute instructional video that they'd show on the first day of school.

2vhwvm1.jpg

I've had those. They always creep me out by the way they stare and smile knowingly. The one in the middle on the right looks a little downsy.

^Anyone else have these at school? Milk pouches. I remember them in Abilene, TX. Kids older than me at the time (around 94') would even claim that there was a 10 minute instructional video that they'd show on the first day of school.

I had both of those at my elementary and middle school in lancaster PA. When I could get away with it, I'd squirt them at my mouth, or at other people. The food came in a hard aluminum foil rectangle with plastic on the top. The potatoes smiles would have some condensation on them and when I'd eat them they would form an asphyxiating blob in my throat. For some reason I liked that.

Guest disparaissant

dunkaroos.jpg

Dunkaroos were legit

2779.jpg

haha i dont remember a video but when they introduced them the principal took a whole day to go around to each class and demonstrate how to properly stick the straw in.

Guest uptown devil

maple brown sugar cream of wheat with extra brown sugar was so damn delicious. i think i'm gonna pick some up at the store next grocery trip.

dino eggs oatmeal was the shit as well.

51MbvO032cL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-4,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

Archived