IGNORED

Anyone else get douche chills from Joyrex's little description of Clark?

dr lopez

I mean come on: "a guy who can't seem to make up him mind on what to call himself,"

hasn't aphex had like 35 different names? Is switching just once from from your name to just your last name really that hard to understand?

:nacmat:

As a musician who uses different names for just about every project I've ever undertaken (and wouldn't have it any other way), I see nothing wrong with Joyrex's description, but I wasn't aware that Clark used a lot of different names.

In other words, Joyrex is flahblub.

In retrospect, it is a bit douchy. Almost (but not quite as) douchy as complaining about it to begin with. :emotawesomepm9:

Also, consider he changed his artist name - Aphex Twin uses aliases, which is a totally different matter. Now, he's got a body of work under Chris Clark, and the rest under Clark, which is a bit annoying organization-wise in iTunes or in the bins at a record store.

Polygon Window (see aphex)

Again, an alias, and not a name change - the closest thing Richard has come to that was going from "The Aphex Twin" to "Aphex Twin" (see his early R&S releases). That might have been more R&S than Richard though.

Polygon Window (see aphex)

Again, an alias, and not a name change - the closest thing Richard has come to that was going from "The Aphex Twin" to "Aphex Twin" (see his early R&S releases). That might have been more R&S than Richard though.

That was more in reference to the record bin bit. At least clark and chris both start with C. Not far between.

We should have a new Clark album to discuss... instead we even need to discuss the subforum description. Seriously Clark if you don't want you in a wheelchair all over the internet release a god damn new album!

Archived