IGNORED

Anyone else get douche chills from Joyrex's little description of Clark?

dr lopez

In retrospect, it is a bit douchy. Almost (but not quite as) douchy as complaining about it to begin with. :emotawesomepm9:

Also, consider he changed his artist name - Aphex Twin uses aliases, which is a totally different matter. Now, he's got a body of work under Chris Clark, and the rest under Clark, which is a bit annoying organization-wise in iTunes or in the bins at a record store.

I changed the artist name on clarence park and empty the bones of you to "clark." screw metadata.

Polygon Window (see aphex)

Again, an alias, and not a name change - the closest thing Richard has come to that was going from "The Aphex Twin" to "Aphex Twin" (see his early R&S releases). That might have been more R&S than Richard though.

That was more in reference to the record bin bit. At least clark and chris both start with C. Not far between.

well i got chris moss in between the two in my collection

In retrospect, it is a bit douchy. Almost (but not quite as) douchy as complaining about it to begin with. :emotawesomepm9:

ummm well I think this thread was created while getting drunk

he's used two different names. and they aren't that idfferent ist just diner vorname und diner nachanem

and the result later as evidenced by this post.

:nacmat:

Granted, that's just my opinion - and for the record, I do like some of his tracks, but overall I think he's more miss than hit.

Just biked in to strongly disagree. Please listen again, reconsider and create subforum:)

Can you explain me how you came from Clark to Ceephax?

cause ceephax was the c artist that should have been given a subforum

Thanks man. I was really thinking something different which is so fantastic I don't even dare to tell you...

Granted, that's just my opinion - and for the record, I do like some of his tracks, but overall I think he's more miss than hit.

At least he has enough material to be miss.

Coughcylobcough

:shuriken:

Cylob: 8 albums, 14 eps, 36 appearances (remixes, compilations, etc.) = 58

Ceephax: 13 albums, 10 eps, 20 appearances (remixes, compilations, etc.) = 43

:sleep:

And that's just his Cylob alias...

Also, consider he changed his artist name - Aphex Twin uses aliases, which is a totally different matter. Now, he's got a body of work under Chris Clark, and the rest under Clark, which is a bit annoying organization-wise in iTunes or in the bins at a record store.

I changed the artist name on clarence park and empty the bones of you to "clark." screw metadata.

I've been wanting to do this, but just can't get myself to actually do it.

Now, he's got a body of work under Chris Clark, and the rest under Clark, which is a bit annoying organization-wise in iTunes or in the bins at a record store.

Word, I never listen to "Chris Clark" because I forget it exists. I have Christ, Clara Rockmore, and Cirrus separating the two.

We all seem to be overlooking the fact that there's no mention of his disability anywhere in that description - if anything being confined to a wheelchair has only inspired his work to new heights

• 3 weeks later...

At least he has enough material to be miss.

Coughcylobcough

:shuriken:

Cylob: 8 albums, 14 eps, 36 appearances (remixes, compilations, etc.) = 58

Ceephax: 13 albums, 10 eps, 20 appearances (remixes, compilations, etc.) = 43

:sleep:

And that's just his Cylob alias...

Cylob has retired and won't be releasing tunes for quite a while. I love Cylob but discussion is a bit lacking when he stops things entirely

Ceephax kicks about a fair amount and releases a fair amount with no end in sight atm ;)

Just biked in to strongly disagree. Please listen again, reconsider and create subforum:)

^ agree.

and a Drexciya one, too.

When there is enough discussion/traffic for a particular artist in Music Discussion that warrants a subforum, that's when one will be created for said artist.

fair enough, Mr.

there was so much complaining, begging and pleading for a Clark subforum and it is finally here so now we are going to complain about the wording? it's joyrex's little jab, let him have it. the is a Clark subforum. now he just needs to make some music this seems like a very long lull.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived