IGNORED

Matrix Facepalms

schlucharski

As I ve seen it on TV yesterday (Matrix Revolutions)

Am I the only one facepalming since the first one ?

Cons:

- acting

- dialogues

- music

- esthetics of posing and bravery and shit considered to be 'cool'

Pros:

- stagesetting and stage design ?

- special effects ?

- ?

What is it watmm, whats the cult factor in this movie ?

I wonder what would have happened if say David Fincher or Lynch or Terry Gilliam

whould have gotten their hands ob this.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I felt the need to watch the two sequels recently too, they are just no good. All those terrible waffling speeches about choice and control make me want to die.

I always expected matrix to be something like '12 monkeys' - my fault.

I missed the weirdness and rawness, that even Terminator 2 still had, while aiming at a wide audience.

The Matrix: a near perfect popculture blend of cool scifi ideas

pretty much nails it

Cons:

- music

Disagree with this.

The sequels may have been bloated and disappointing (what those films could've been if done properly...), but Don Davis' score was a triumph right throughout the trilogy.

Cons: - music
Disagree with this. The sequels may have been bloated and disappointing (what those films could've been if done properly...), but Don Davis' score was a triumph right throughout the trilogy.

agreed, his work was amazing. I think mr. vanhiggins may be protesting Juno Reactor's unfortunate failitude throughout.

Cons:

- music

Disagree with this.

The sequels may have been bloated and disappointing (what those films could've been if done properly...), but Don Davis' score was a triumph right throughout the trilogy.

Hell yea, I have all the soundtracks and they are always nice to listen to.

My opinion is the same as everybody elses on the planet considering The Matrix. Only the first one is worth a damn. And I actually think the other two explaining everything do take away too much from the magic of the first one, almost ruining it. Usually I can enjoy a movie and not be affected by shit sequels (alien). But this one, fuck. The Matrix by itself I liked because it didn't explain everything. It didn't show everything. So you were left with your imagination to come up with what they left open ended.

The best part about the sequels is it looked like 40-something Larry Fishburne had eaten the Larry Fishburne from Apocalypse Now between the Matrix and Reloaded.

Archived