IGNORED

Adult Swim - Unclassified

joshuatxuk

listened through... the only ones I don't like are Starkey, and Cooley G... but it's enough for me to download... I didn't hear much dubstep in there besides the ones I mentioned not liking?

You should probably mention it features Ikonika, Kode 9, zomby sbtrkt burial and the likes.

Nice one btw.

Ikonika, XXXY, Untold, Geiom, Ginz, Lukid, Geenus (feat. a fuckload of people), SBTRKT, Starkey, Actress, Zomby, Dauwd, Boxcutter, Babe Rainbow feat Ashley Webber (?), Burial, Kode9, Pinch, Cooly G.

I'm at work w/out headphones but I noticed this at lunch and had to post it.

listened through... the only ones I don't like are Starkey, and Cooley G... but it's enough for me to download... I didn't hear much dubstep in there besides the ones I mentioned not liking?

Well it looks more 2step/House or "Future Bass" than straight up dubstep. IMO that genre name is dead but I'll still tout it when I can. As much as it's a reality that Skrillex, Nero, Datsik, etc are now "dubstep" I try to (albeit often hopelessly) associate the originators and good producers with the term among people who don't know any better.

good job Toyota! you have redeemed yourself as a company in my eyes cause you're into cool music like dubstep, just like Redbull music academy that shit is Hot sick nig

lol yep. I remember seeing Mountain Dew releasing a single by that lo-fi hipster dude Wavves and just laughing my ass off

Still...AS and Scion could of just put out a brostep comp. But maybe those producers were too greedy. Or maybe their stoner audience is too picky. Who knows.

i just think the advertising agencies are getting better and better at hitting the hipster core, so much so in fact that eventually all the hipster music itself is just going to be made by ad agencies

I approve of this quote.

i just think the advertising agencies are getting better and better at hitting the hipster core, so much so in fact that eventually all the hipster music itself is just going to be made by ad agencies

I approve of this quote.

"Tell them you'll anonymously record a sound-a-like, since they'll probably hire someone to do one anyways. @___@ [...] All the cash, no cred loss, when it airs you'll seem like a victim to the evil ad machine... the perfect crime."

-- Fleet Foxes offer some advice to the Pains of Being Pure at Heart, who recently said that they turned down thousands of dollars "because we don't want to be in TV ads." Fleet Foxes, unfortunately, are speaking from experience.

via Pfork

Guest underscore

I approve of this quote.

"Tell them you'll anonymously record a sound-a-like, since they'll probably hire someone to do one anyways. @___@ [...] All the cash, no cred loss, when it airs you'll seem like a victim to the evil ad machine... the perfect crime."

-- Fleet Foxes offer some advice to the Pains of Being Pure at Heart, who recently said that they turned down thousands of dollars "because we don't want to be in TV ads." Fleet Foxes, unfortunately, are speaking from experience.

via Pfork

RDJ did exactly that with those education connection commericals

You speak the truth my dear !

• 1 month later...

Archived