rise of the idiots

oscillik

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also:

• Use conditioner
  • Seriously, use conditioner
  • Seriously, shampoo is for washing your scalp; the conditioner is for washing your hair
  • You cannot possibly have naturally clean hair which does not require conditioner
  • Also, you are not Superman
  • Leave the conditioner in for five minutes
  • Rinse your hair in cold water — the coldest you can put up with (ice water if you can (don't freeze your ears (that hurts)))
  • Seriously: cold water. You know how nasty your hair gets when you sweat? Sweat more or less = warm water.
  • (Crucial) Let your hair air dry; if you must use a dryer, put it on the "cool" setting.

Barley didn't do too well (audience-wise) because it was so far ahead of the curve that hipsters hadn't become something you see every day.. it was a Shoreditch/Hoxton thing. Watch it now and it's like seeing the most prophetic TV ever.

nathanbarley_5.jpg

There are dickheads just like this in Sheffield FFS

Guest 277: 930-933

Actually I just wanted to say that through my job I've had to deal with people like Ann Liv Young and a whole variety of art school students and being actually creative and original and somewhat of a polite human being who is able to cooperate with others is quite a rare occurrence among them.

Barley didn't do too well (audience-wise) because it was so far ahead of the curve that hipsters hadn't become something you see every day.. it was a Shoreditch/Hoxton thing. Watch it now and it's like seeing the most prophetic TV ever.

nathanbarley_5.jpg

There are dickheads just like this in Sheffield FFS

Basically, it was aimed at the media luvvies it was satirising.

Also, it wasn't that funny.

Archived