IGNORED

Battlefield 3 Beta

Guest El_Chemso

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fiznuthian

Actually that's why shadows were invented in real life,

so nazi and vietcong snipers could hide in them and shoot everyone.

I still to this day after 10+ years of gaming have no idea why people enjoy sniping so much..

Is it the sense of power you feel by popping shots at people who have no chance of retaliation? Like trolling lite?

Ive played the singleplayer a bit and it bugs out sometimes, maby a sign that DICE dont put so much effort on the SP than the MP. I hope it is this way and that the MP will be flawless. Bought the game from an online store and it got shipped today, really sucks that I will need to wait untill the 27th to play the MP, but more time to finish the singleplayer!

I still to this day after 10+ years of gaming have no idea why people enjoy sniping so much..

Is it the sense of power you feel by popping shots at people who have no chance of retaliation? Like trolling lite?

The sniper class should be removed from all future fps games.

BTW BF3 is fucking good fun. Not disappointed in the least. Tell your friends to buy this instead of Modern Warfare 3. COD is a fucking tired ass franchise that is taken no risks with evolving their gameplay or engine. MW3 doesn't deserve to be THE military shooter of this winter. Game hasn't came out yet but I know these things? Probably because because all the last 4 COD games have been the same fucking shit over and over again.

I LOVE to laugh at people who even COMPARE bf3 to the cod series!

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahha

i have to say im only lik 5 chapters into the single player but so far i found it to be pretty awesome. of course there are a couple silly action movie moments but nothing as ridiclous as call of duty.. people seem to compare it to that so they get all freaked out when somethin like that happens. anyways i thought it was pretty realistic and maybe its cuz i had the graphics up on high and my headphones on but i was really immersed in the game and it was fun. especially when ur in the jets for the first time.

so i am pleasantly surprised by single player so far ( i didnt expect anything really )

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I've barely been killed by many snipers at all and I've been playing MP quite a fucking bit and I'm positive the addiction won't end anytime soon.

BTW BF3 is fucking good fun. Not disappointed in the least. Tell your friends to buy this instead of Modern Warfare 3. COD is a fucking tired ass franchise that is taken no risks with evolving their gameplay or engine. MW3 doesn't deserve to be THE military shooter of this winter. Game hasn't came out yet but I know these things? Probably because because all the last 4 COD games have been the same fucking shit over and over again.

I LOVE to laugh at people who even COMPARE bf3 to the cod series!

I'm a douchey b

How could you not compare the two, they have been put to be head to head for THE military shooter of this holiday season by themselves and third parties. I was half trolling but in seriousness I'm just saying that it makes me sick that so many fools still buy into the hype that the next COD is always going to be a huge godly game changing bomb.com super MP experience when it's the same tired mod expansion for the same gameplay/engine. They are getting really complacent about how much they charge for a 3 map pack and getting arrogantly lazy in general. I'm not really comparing the games, I'm saying fuck COD, rent it for the SP maybe but put your money on BF3 as it's a way more ambitious and diverse multiplayer experience.

TO PUT IT SIMPLY THE MORE PEOPLE THAT GIVE THEIR MONEY TO ANOTHER COD REHASH THE MORE GAME COMPANIES THINK THEY CAN JUST MAKE MOD EXPANSION GAMES EVERY YEAR, CHARGE OUT THE ASS FOR MAP PACKS WITHOUT EVEN TRYING TO PUSH THE ENVELOPE... AND I think BF3 is going to continue to be way more fun to play with your friends.

i agree with you, and i still laugh at the fact that COD is compared to BF everywhere by everyone (almost), but yeah this is the world we live in and this is how the world is now... lets just hope EA wont get the same urge to suck cash from people, like Treyarch have done since the launch of black ops.

I only played Squad Deathmatch on BC2 because it always seemed like a much better choice and it was always really fun, rarely had problems with spawning because we would always ask if it was safe to spawn on a homie.

are there even people playing crysis 2 mp? i got my friends cdkey and tried it, all i got was 2 empty servers, and yes i did play when it was launched on the same cdkey and it worked well

last time i checked (which was about 4 months ago or something) there was hardly anyone playing, and those that were playing were hacking.

but regardless, the Crysis 2 DLC for the most part just unlocked areas that you already played through in single player for use as multiplayer maps. easily one of the most heinous examples of DLC

I think the worst map pack DLC is when they charge 15 bucks for maps that were in a previous incarnation of the exact same game engine and just quickly re-texture it & change the lighting. Where they don't even have to beta test spawn point balance and a bunch of other glitches because it's the exact same MP map configuration from the previous game sans texturing and lighting. As far as I know when a developer extracts scenes from the campaign to use for MP maps they have to plan and test different areas to figure out if they are even good MP maps and then spend time configuring the spawn points and numerous possible glitches.Obviously it would just be amazing if all developers were like Valve used to be an continuously updated, supported and added many many new things over the years completely for free as payback for your spending 50 bucks or less many years back but we can't really expect that anymore. At the very fucking least developers should at least limit releasing a brand new full priced iteration of their games to once every 2 years (unless they dramatically change the engine or evolve the actual gameplay significantly)

EDIT: My sleep deprived brain needs more caffeine

Guest Franklin

dammit i was so fucking excited for this and nothing will work... the goddamn multiplayer is down and the single player is fucked... the game boots up and as soon as battle starts im like looking at the ground or something and i hear baddies around me, and they even start shooting me, but i cant do anything but fire blindly. then im dead. it tells me i've lost.

ive lost alright.

this game is so fricking good its unbelievable SERIOUSLY

however i realized something, rush games are only 32 players so i can see how the game play of battlefield 3 on xbox version will be OKAY. because bc2 was a good balance of that on the medium sized maps with the 24 players and i dont see why this one wont be too. i never even played conquest on there anyways so i guess im gona buy that too . ill rent it first

I hate poorly made shooters on consoles and I love love this game on 360. Being how much detail and hugeness there is in the maps it's not surprisingly that doesn't always look amazing compared to my friends Nvidia 580 GPU but looks a bit better than BC2 looks on my 250 GPU so I can't complain. Again I haven't been finding myself pissed about 24 players max at all. BUT again if I had a lot of IRL friends playing this on PC, I would totally get a 400 series or better GPU be playing this exclusively on a computator. I know how much more amazing this game looks on a good PC... GOD DAMN YOU WORLD WHY DID ALL MY FRIENDS START PLAYING CONSOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!????? Lazy cheap bastards.

I'm going to stop ranting about this game... starting NOW

WTF IS WRONG WITH THE TEAM DM SPAWN SYSTEM? WHY ARE THEY SPAWNING ME NEAR ENEMY SQUADS? WTF? WHY IS IT SO BROKEN?

Fuck everyone, COD blows this shit out of the water.

The "problem" with cod is that the game can't really move on until the cod4 pro-scene decides to switch to a newer version of cod. Not really a problem for me though, I have great fun in cod4 and getting a stable 250 fps is pretty chillax.

Archived