IGNORED

Battlefield 3 Beta

Guest El_Chemso

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I'm trying to become a really good attack & transport helicopter pilot fast before I get lost in the dust. Pretty challenging to rank up to even get the flares. Anyone have any tips on being a good pilot and ranking up your air vehiculars in BF3 specifically? I'm already googling the shit out of it, don't you worry.

This guy is a fucking good pilot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjuDT2kxT2Y

I need flares, stingers and jet missiles are fucking my shit up

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally figured out how to be an ace pilot. This game really is good stuff. Love it way more every minute that I play it. It appears they fixed most of the server issues already. Love the fucking detailed dedicated server browser on a console?

Some good points to tell anyone playing this game

Tip: Turn off your f-ing flashlight when you spawn!

Tip: Recon, deploy the f-ing mobile spawn point!

Tip: But don't deploy the mobile spawn point in an f-ing kill box!

Tip: Support, deploy your f-ing ammo packs!

Tip: Support, your f-ing gun was designed for f-ing suppression, so f-ing suppress with it!

Tip: MBT drivers, repeat after me: every f-ing noob has a rocket launcher!

Tip: Assault, avenge me and clear the f-ing area before you f-ing rez me!

For the fellow vehicle lovers, this details all the vehicle unlocks

http://bf3blog.com/battlefield-3-vehicle-unlocks/

"Compared to Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Battlefield 3 will have more than 10 times the hardware unlocks spread over weapons, weapons attachments, gadgets, and a huge unlock tree for vehicles alone."

Tip: Turn off your f-ing flashlight when you spawn!

Tip: Recon, deploy the f-ing mobile spawn point!

Tip: But don't deploy the mobile spawn point in an f-ing kill box!

Tip: Support, deploy your f-ing ammo packs!

Tip: Support, your f-ing gun was designed for f-ing suppression, so f-ing suppress with it!

Tip: MBT drivers, repeat after me: every f-ing noob has a rocket launcher!

Tip: Assault, avenge me and clear the f-ing area before you f-ing rez me!

This has to be the WORST collection of tips I have ever seen. I just cant read it seriously when you write "f-ing" on every tip, its so retarded, just fucking write the whole fucking word if you please, god fucking damnit. Im ok with swearing but it needs to fit in well to make some effect ;)

inb4 i got trolled

fuuuu

really don't understand this fad of wanting to say an expletive and having the intent to do so, but to then censor yourself lamely with such substitutes as "eff".

if you want to swear, swear. don't allude to it with a pathetic and extremely thinly veiled euphemism.

and for those people who say "but what if there's kids around?", alluding to swearing is just as bad as swearing, if you're doing the whole PC roll thing. say "fiddlesticks" instead.

No, effing has its place - and not as a euphemism. It's satisfying to say in its own right. I can eff and shit and fuck and frig in the same sentence.

No, effing has its place - and not as a euphemism. It's satisfying to say in its own right. I can eff and shit and fuck and frig in the same sentence.

sorry man, you're a cool guy but I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. It's lame.

It's all in the phonemes . Eff sounds softer and rounder, it's like a puff of air. Fuck is a world away, it's jagged and hard edged, like it's roughly carved from wood.

Obviously fuck is a better word if you're trying to insult somebody but if you're just using it as an intensifier then eff definitely has a place.

But then, it's my job to overthink things like this.

It's also my job to derail threads when I should be working.

so i got the game dropped in my mailbox, it took less than one day to deliver it. A friend helped me use the vpn to activate it (it wasnt hard at all) and now ive been playing for a bit, its really a solid game, and its fun! oh god

anyone who plays, add me http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Sovjet7/

It's also my job to derail threads when I should be working.

lold

"f-ing" on every tip, its so retarded, just fucking write the whole fucking word if you please, god fucking damnit. Im ok with swearing but it needs to fit in well to make some effect ;)

LOL dude the fool was seriously frustrated about noobs in making all of those tips I KNOW THIS IS GUNNA SOUND CRAZY but that was posted on a gaming forum with an even more anal retentive moderator than JR and demands NO SWEARING GUYS! Wonder how long it's gonna be tell your gonna be forced to say "THE EFFING NEW BOC ALBUM IS EFFING POOP MOLY FUTHER OF F"

Guest fiznuthian

Wow those helicopter videos were awesome. I used to be a pro-pilot in desert combat mod. I'd do barrel rolls under bridges, and clips people's heads flying low through the middle of town streets.

Can't wait to be flying again. :D

I dunno Ronnie, I'm playing on 360 with just one friend right now but a bunch more about to buy it. I will send you an invite next time I see you on holmes.

its on conquest..

A lot of people will camp near a point but not cap it cause they can't PTFO...

Nubs.

also, the lack of VOIP is really fucking weak. I realize they want it to go through batllelog, but I'm not playing with my friends all the time.

This game and especially the battlelog crap makes me so angry. It needs a lot of work.

I wanted to do some flying exercise without bothering anyone. So apparently, I can't set up a local server because those EA nazi's want to control who is allowed to set up a server. Ok whatever, so I order a 16-slot server for a month, play around with the buggy control pannel for an hour, and now the variable to start the game with 1 player doesn't even work. Presumably because you can't run unranked servers at the moment. AARGGGH!

I'll skip the rest of my rant with RANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANT

its on conquest..

A lot of people will camp near a point but not cap it cause they can't PTFO...

Nubs.

also, the lack of VOIP is really fucking weak. I realize they want it to go through batllelog, but I'm not playing with my friends all the time.

ya seriously someone needs to make a pettition

There will be a console update I'm sure within weeks, too much clipping and collision errors, not to mention server strain. Btw, my previous complaint about Xbox disc spinning seems to end once a server is connected.

I'm in love with flying. I can't get enough of both choppers and jets. Once you get a few unlocks, mainly heat seekers, flares, and a few others it opens up the opportunity to stay up and rain down terror.

Agreed with some of the issues. VOIP needs to be in the game, both squad based and proximity based. Inability to create private servers sucks. Minimap layout sucks.

taint SAYS ALL >

chatbox sucks.

Being unable to remap Q as the spotting bind is beyond fucked up. I can understand some of the issues with the game, they're just poor decisions (i.e. minimap), but I'm puzzled on this one. Does everyone play default keys? Does no one at Dice spot during the games they play? Did they not receive all the complaints about this issue during the Beta trial? Oh well, complaints for a video game.

Archived