IGNORED

Battlefield 3 Beta

Guest El_Chemso

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, I pre-ordered for PS3. I think I might skip this game on PC. We'll see how much I like it. If it ends up being really amazing, I'll probably get it for PC as well.

damn EA servers have been shit on Xbox for a while. Guess they're gearing up for BF3, but people play their other games too. Updating your "Master EA" ID seems to help, maybe they're prioritizing players that aren't inactive?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i should do that pre order right now but i still havent decided XBOX OR PC VERSION :( :( :(help me decide

DICE dev said that the XBox version is "standard def" without the optional texture pack. Better be sure to install that

Guest tv_party

bleh got an old ass 4870 and just got a 30" lcd. tried the beta. it was a slideshow at 2560 x 1600. it's going to rape my wallet to play this at a decent frame rate. on the fence between a gtx 580 3g or 590. I've never paid more than $450 for a video card. :/

From what I've read Ultra on the beta was a lie. They restricted some of the gfx settings, the beta didn't have the final textures, high-res, etc. I picked up a 580 just for this game. I believe DICE said the Recommended HW was to run on High settings.

Archived