To All Proclaiming Revolution

SR4

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kwikshot

The common defence is:

"You are only young! You have no idea how the world works yet!"

It seems that wise-ness and age do not correlate.

The common defence is:

"You are only young! You have no idea how the world works yet!"

It seems that wise-ness and age do not correlate.

young people can understand how the world works no problem. Some of the kids I go to school with have a wicked understanding.

uneducated people on the other hand....(and educated doesn't necessarily mean going to university - but it does help)

Guest kwikshot

There are uneducated people at all ages.

I disagree with all the people who think that everyone at Occupy Wall Street are "young whippersnappers"

I disagree with all the people who think that everyone at Occupy Wall Street are "young whippersnappers"

Sorry but those vids make it obvious, it's mostly trust-fund hipsters whining

oh the irony

And if you actually read my post, nowhere in it do i say that being older necessarily means being more educated.

I don't think they're young whippersnappers. I love how they're protesting against the system all the while brandishing iPhones, digital cameras, using the internet to communicate...unless you think those things somehow organically evolved?

oh the irony

how is it obvious they are trust funders.? because they have college degrees? I have a degree, and I can assure you I have no trust fund.

oh the irony

how is it obvious they are trust funders.? because they have college degrees? I have a degree, and I can assure you I have no trust fund.

i would suck a bag of dicks for a trust fund.

Guest kwikshot

And if you actually read my post, nowhere in it do i say that being older necessarily means being more educated.

I don't think they're young whippersnappers. I love how they're protesting against the system all the while brandishing iPhones, digital cameras, using the internet to communicate...unless you think those things somehow organically evolved?

These systems we are against have been vital in helping democratic revolutions in countries over recent times.

Guest theSun

These systems we are against have been vital in helping democratic revolutions in countries over recent times.

wat lol

oh the irony

What does a bag of dicks look like and how does one suck it?

Picture of de Tocqueville looking like a badass

does this mean 99% are ready for a new dictatorship?

I think the last few elections and support of most legislation passed these days supports that notion.

Picture of de Tocqueville looking like a badass

does this mean 99% are ready for a new dictatorship?

I think the last few elections and support of most legislation passed these days supports that notion.

funny little humans, lead one way and the other with the carrots on the sticks

oh the irony

What does a bag of dicks look like and how does one suck it?

Ask Louis CK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzbURUrgQao

I love how they're protesting against the system all the while brandishing iPhones, digital cameras, using the internet to communicate...unless you think those things somehow organically evolved?

u trollin

Nope. U mad?

I love how they're protesting against the system all the while brandishing iPhones, digital cameras, using the internet to communicate...unless you think those things somehow organically evolved?

u trollin

Nope. U mad?

not sure, maybe if you turn that sentence into a real argument instead of posting vague malicious platitudes?

Archived