IGNORED

Epic prog drum and bass racing game music, 9mins

modey

http://pselodux.com/watmm/Pselodux%20-%20Eloy%20Forever.mp3

Wasn't going to show anyone this track until the new album was done, but fuck it. Here it is anyway. It's still unfinished, and I have a big list of 'bugs' that need fixing (mostly to do with the lead sounds and transitions), but thought I'd throw it out there for anyone willing to listen and give some feedback.

Warning: it's a bit cheesy in parts, mostly the intro buildup, but that's the way I like it. Ridiculous as fuck!

Thanks for listening! Actually I was thinking of turning the synth UP, hah! I can never get my drums to sound punchy enough. Sidechain compression in Buzz is very difficult, if not impossible, to achieve. And I'm too stubborn to switch to another program.

Oh, thanks! Yep, I totally wear my influences on my sleeve when it comes to demoscene stuff. Actually that lead was written by my friend/bandmate who is also big into demoscene music.

Guest OldSteelOak

What an amazing track it is ,just wow.

I love the lead,it sounds wonderfull and melodies are really great.

Track is so "alive" and intense.

One thing that I don't like is snare sample but it's really minor complain.

Amazing work.

• 2 weeks later...

nostalgic. Sounds like something from the 90's. Great stuff

What an amazing track it is ,just wow.

I love the lead,it sounds wonderfull and melodies are really great.

Track is so "alive" and intense.

One thing that I don't like is snare sample but it's really minor complain.

Amazing work.

Good melody/lead.

Thanks guys! Haha, the snare in the melodic dnb section is sampled from this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpeBH-npkEQ

.. and layered with a few other snares.

SWEET riffin, hah, is that you on guitar or is that a synth? the snare needs some variation of some kind, it's too fatiguing the way it is-- simple thing you should try: draw in an amplitude or dynamic modulation line on the snare track so its volume decreases with every hit for four counts-- so like, LOUD, loud, MEDIUM, medium-low, etc etc. simple variation on midi really goes a long way, give it a shot and see how you like it

Archived