IGNORED

Questions you would ask BoC/Hexagon Sun

Dragon

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My question:

Are you ok?

It's like when someone says they will call you when they get home, and the don't. It just makes you worry.

Trolls of Canada

Also: yes;

oh come on, there's no new album. its 2012 almost and in 2009 we were all but promised new material. GIVE UP THE GHOST

And when it does come out - then what?

Trolls of Canada

oh come on, there's no new album. its 2012 almost and in 2009 we were all but promised new material. GIVE UP THE GHOST

even if it comes out, still doesn't change the fact that the album was all but promised to be out in 2009, and it didn't come out, and due to the ridiculous hype that has been built up around it (and not without the help of a certain certified hexagon sun member, and forum admin), the album will fail to meet the hype and be lauded as a joke.

edit: just saying what has happened, and what is realistically going to happen if the album ever comes out.

nope. i found it. anyone have a bigger picture of this

981.jpg

Could only find this slightly bigger version:

bocpic1.jpg

Wow, they look like such scum bags here.

The nineties were a different time....

lol. wut. scumbags, why?

1 has slightly shorter hair than seen in other pictures and the other one has slightly longer hair than seen in other pictures? :shrug:

Trolls of Canada

even if it comes out, still doesn't change the fact that the album was all but promised to be out in 2009, and it didn't come out, and due to the ridiculous hype that has been built up around it (and not without the help of a certain certified hexagon sun member, and forum admin), the album will fail to meet the hype and be lauded as a joke.

edit: just saying what has happened, and what is realistically going to happen if the album ever comes out.

It was never "promised" to be out in 2009, 2010, or 2011 - did WARP/BoC make some announcement on their websites we all missed?

Look at Plaid - things delayed the release of their album multiple times, and it did end up coming out, and despite the "hype", it turned out to be a great release (general consensus). Why'd you think BoC would be any different?

there is no doubt in my mind that the backlash will be absolutely ridiculous on this new boc album. there is also no doubt in my mind that i personally will not be disappointed by it.

there is no doubt in my mind that the backlash will be absolutely ridiculous on this new boc album. there is also no doubt in my mind that i personally will not be disappointed by it.

This is highly likely.

Trolls of Canada

It was never "promised" to be out in 2009, 2010, or 2011 - did WARP/BoC make some announcement on their websites we all missed?

Look at Plaid - things delayed the release of their album multiple times, and it did end up coming out, and despite the "hype", it turned out to be a great release (general consensus). Why'd you think BoC would be any different?

oh come off it man, you know exactly what i'm talking about and you're just playing the politician - skirting around the discussion.

as for why i think BoC would be any different - Plaid don't have a cult.

Trolls of Canada

oh come off it man, you know exactly what i'm talking about and you're just playing the politician - skirting around the discussion.

as for why i think BoC would be any different - Plaid don't have a cult.

smiling-obama.gif

What if there is a smooth-jazz band called "Boc" that has an album coming out this year and that's who MDG was really referring to?

a8qPs.jpg

news just in, they've (probably) changed their name. they knew they could never live up to the hype. also, after quitting smoking weed, they no longer have much creative inspiration at all. the new album will feature a lot of banjo and slide guitar. and vocals.

i agree but i think they stopped because they knew they couldnt live up to the genius and perfection that is campfire headphase.

is that the first album/thing of theirs that you heard?

i'm not taking the piss here, just curious as to why you and a few others like you love it so much.

Archived